News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

If You Were Asked To Be A Mod Here...

Started by JrDude, July 20, 2008, 04:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ugawa

I'd accept and start off by locking threads like "How many stairs do you have in your house?"  There are a lot of random threads that have no real purpose whatsoever other than to up someone's post count, and I'd lock all of them.  I'd probably read the serious threads more in depth and visit more often than once/twice a day too.  Oh, and I'd juice up the "Serious Discussion" somehow.
"Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
'Till she cry 'Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!'"
~Thomas Parke D'Invilliers

Brawl Code: 5412-9651-4689

Doodle

Uh, well the odds of that happening to me are very VERY slim. :P
But I guess I would accept. A lot of people probably think I would blow up the forums, but I think I would do a decent job.
YEAH

Dawei

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on July 21, 2008, 08:42:02 AM
I wouldn't accept.
Be more confident in yourself.

If it has anything to do with the actual technical side of running things, I would take a lot of time just learning the material, and with school coming up that's a no-no.

But if it was just some kind of navigator, lead crew thing I see no reason anyone would decline. >_>

darkmario

Yea I would accept.
And I guess I would do a good job.

sonicdude164

Linkman

Funny how everyone says they'd except, but would probably never be asked unless some idiot took over as head admin.

Cecil_and_Kain

Quote from: Linkfan71 on July 21, 2008, 11:52:39 AM
Funny how everyone says they'd except, but would probably never be asked unless some idiot took over as head admin.
That isn't really the point...

PsychoYoshi

no id be a terrible mod and would never accept

JrDude

Quote from: Ugawa on July 21, 2008, 07:39:28 AM
I'd accept and start off by locking threads like "How many stairs do you have in your house?"  There are a lot of random threads that have no real purpose whatsoever other than to up someone's post count, and I'd lock all of them.  I'd probably read the serious threads more in depth and visit more often than once/twice a day too.  Oh, and I'd juice up the "Serious Discussion" somehow.
Those threads are mainly here because there's barely any activity.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ugawa

Quote from: JrDude on July 21, 2008, 12:30:42 PM
So we solve inactivity by employing pointless activity?  Doesn't sound too productive =D.
"Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
'Till she cry 'Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!'"
~Thomas Parke D'Invilliers

Brawl Code: 5412-9651-4689

Cecil_and_Kain

Quote from: Ugawa on July 21, 2008, 02:09:41 PM
Quote from: JrDude on July 21, 2008, 12:30:42 PM
So we solve inactivity by employing pointless activity?  Doesn't sound too productive =D.
Why don't you make a thread and stop complaining?

Macawmoses

I find your post interesting, Ugawa, because you can do those things without being staff.

You can report useless threads like that, and you can boost Serious discussion. Being a mod isn't necessary at all.

Lotos

I guess, but I'd rather be a Local Knight.

jnfs2014

I would politely decline it for the reason being that I don't have my own computer, get on 20 minutes a day, and for the fact no one would like a 12 year old MOD.