News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Your "stance" in school?

Started by thunderhero4, July 22, 2008, 12:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Be honest, what do you consider yourself in school?

I am actually very popular, and very much a jock since I do alot of sports, have a pretty nice build, and suck at math. I am also friends with just about everybody in my grade (minus 1 or 2, I am now sophmore) and a bunch in other grades. And also may be dating the hottest girl in my grade (my opinion, I love her so much, she is so cool)

How about you? Are you nerdy, popular, emo, outcast, loner, ect?

bluaki

Um... nerdy, outcast, and loner? Everything other than popular and maybe emo that you listed.

I'm in the highest available classes for each subject (mostly honors, one AP next year)
I never socialize with other people at school. Ever.
I almost never talk to other kids.
I don't pay attention to the teacher often and instead either do my homework or sleep when I'm supposed to be taking lecture notes.
I get one of the highest grades in my class for nearly every test or exam without ever studying.
I'm best at math and better than most other people in my classes for the other subjects... other than the writing portion of English.
I don't participate in sports.
I don't date people very easily at all. I'd rather stick with one person without breaking up once.

Light

Up until this upcoming year, my school environment's been extremely small, so there was no such thing as popularity.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

JrDude

Emo/half-loner/idiot.
'nuff said.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Syncopathic

I'm an outcast.
I can get along with people fine, I just choose not to talk to them.

LinkXLR

Average.

Not a computer nerd, just a video game addict. :P I have plenty of friends, not popular in the least, but I am in drumline. We have a bit of a bad rep though....especially because of a few things that went around due to some rumors. We took care of them...heh heh heh..

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Super

Let me try again.

Be honest, what do you consider yourself in school?
I'm pretty well-known. Knowing people that know people, we all meet up and talk, etc. I'm not the center of attention, but I'm also not the mousy kid that sits in the back during Math eating Fritos.

How about you? Are you nerdy, popular, emo, outcast, loner, etc?
Since all of those fall under "loser", I am going to have to say no.

Linkman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 22, 2008, 12:17:47 AM
I am actually very popular, and very much a jock since I do alot of sports, have a pretty nice build, and suck at math. I am also friends with just about everybody in my grade (minus 1 or 2, I am now sophmore) and a bunch in other grades. And also may be dating the hottest girl in my grade (my opinion, I love her so much, she is so cool)

And with this, I leave the thread.

By this I mean, The above statement made me laugh so hard I can't reply.

Nayrman

Loner/Outcast. Don't have many friends. I play cards at lunch but I don't particularly like the people I play with. They're decent I just would never hang out with them outside of lunch.
I only had like 2 or 3 friends in all of high school...everyone was such a intercourse ing twat and moron. Ah well. College FTW

Zovistograt

Geek/nerd/crazy guy who isn't with the "cool" program most of the time.

I have a good amount of friends, but we're all either major nerds, major otakus, or major gamers.  Or all three.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

BOSSNIG

I'm "cool". Being a jock isn't a good thing, by the way. Just makes you some retard who can play sports.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Rayquarian

Why do you have to suck at math to be a jock?  Can't there be hybrid stances?  Why is American High School so overly social?

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Rayquarian on July 22, 2008, 05:57:00 AM
Why do you have to suck at math to be a jock?  Can't there be hybrid stances?  Why is American High School so overly social?
All he really proved in that post was that he's a retard who can play sports and date whores.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Level_9_Chao

Varsity swimmer since freshman year, in top 15% of class, in a band, a few female friends among the male, sometimes has a girlfriend.

Loves video games, hangs out in school library to play on computers, Boy Scout, laughed at/pushed around by jocks.

Lol what HAPPENED.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

HTA!

Uhhh...

I'm sort of like the bridge to the popular and unpopular crowds...
Not considered a nerd, but of course gaming is an addiction to me. <3
Plenty of friends and people who know me, but going to a new school soon won't help all that much.
In decent shape if only by nature's good grace for I don't try to do anything about it.  :D
Smart, but I'm extremely lazy which is going to be a bad thing very very soon. D: