Your "stance" in school?

Started by thunderhero4, July 22, 2008, 12:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 22, 2008, 11:11:04 AM
Quote from: sonicdude164 on July 22, 2008, 10:56:32 AM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 22, 2008, 07:52:47 AM
Uhhh...

I'm sort of like the bridge to the popular and unpopular crowds...
Not considered a nerd, but of course gaming is an addiction to me. <3
Plenty of friends and people who know me, but going to a new school soon won't help all that much.
In decent shape if only by nature's good grace for I don't try to do anything about it.  :D
Smart, but I'm extremely lazy which is going to be a bad thing very very soon. D:
Yeah that's pretty much me minus the new school part.
Same for me too.
That was like a perfect description for me. :P I'm really smart, but my laziness interferes with that sometimes.

Tupin

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on July 22, 2008, 12:56:14 PM
Uhhh...

Plenty of friends and people who know me, but going to a new school soon won't help all that much.
In decent shape if only by nature's good grace for I don't try to do anything about it.  :D
Smart, but I'm extremely lazy which is going to be a bad thing very very soon. D:
Same for me too.
That was like a perfect description for me. :P I'm really smart, but my laziness interferes with that sometimes.
I'm just glad homework isn't worth anything at my school. You only have to do it if you want practice.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Water ☮

Ares300

I dont know, I'm like a creature from mythology. Part popular with everyone, part loner. If this were the 1950's, I'd be labeled as a greaser, but I dont slick back my hair :O

ThePowerOfOne

I'm homeschooled... Sooo.. Yeah.

But when I was in public school, I was pretty popular. I definatly wasn't some nerd who just sat in the background.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 22, 2008, 10:13:28 AM
Quote from: Darklink on July 22, 2008, 05:58:26 AM
Quote from: Rayquarian on July 22, 2008, 05:57:00 AM
Why do you have to suck at math to be a jock?  Can't there be hybrid stances?  Why is American High School so overly social?
All he really proved in that post was that he's a retard who can play sports and date whores.
Yeah, pretty much. Except she is the farthest thing from a whore >:(
Hottest girl in the class who dates jocks. No doubt that she's a whore.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Daft Pink

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 22, 2008, 01:18:56 PM
Uhhh...

Same for me too.
I'm just glad homework isn't worth anything at my school. You only have to do it if you want practice.
Are you serious? If I were at your school I would have straight A's. :(

Tupin

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on July 22, 2008, 03:04:05 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 22, 2008, 01:18:56 PM
Uhhh...

Same for me too.
Are you serious? If I were at your school I would have straight A's. :(
I'm still going to do my homework though, because if you do your homework and get a bad grade on the test over the material that was taught in class and homework, you can retake the test.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kilroy

Everyone knows me, I don't know everyone, which sucks major ass. I'm the "super-crazy-happy-fun-smart-nerdy-guy", supposedly, even though there's at least 50 people in my grade genuinely smarter than me. The only thing I really know is computer-type things, but anyone can answer "how i change homepage" or "how i clear history so my parents dun see mah pr0n", which I get asked almost daily in school.

I've got a lot of good friends, but most of them are nerdy.

I actually know a few people who play Warcraft III >_>;
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Allegretto

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 22, 2008, 12:17:47 AM
Be honest, what do you consider yourself in school?

I am actually very popular, and very much a jock since I do alot of sports, have a pretty nice build, and suck at math. I am also friends with just about everybody in my grade (minus 1 or 2, I am now sophmore) and a bunch in other grades. And also may be dating the hottest girl in my grade (my opinion, I love her so much, she is so cool)

How about you? Are you nerdy, popular, emo, outcast, loner, ect?
Thunder is nearly lieing about everything he said <3

Im a softmore, Have alot of awesome incredible friends. Usually people hate me for no reason and the hate washes onto there friends so they hate me for no reason, that gets really annoying >,> but who needs those intercourse s anyway =]. Teachers usually dont like me very much either. Im the guy who everyone knows is good at guitarhero, *Since I played it in front of the school for the last round in a tournament* They also know me as a Hardcore gamer.

Not really into sports, Like baseball thats pretty much it.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Allegretto on July 22, 2008, 10:26:25 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 22, 2008, 12:17:47 AM
Be honest, what do you consider yourself in school?

I am actually very popular, and very much a jock since I do alot of sports, have a pretty nice build, and suck at math. I am also friends with just about everybody in my grade (minus 1 or 2, I am now sophmore) and a bunch in other grades. And also may be dating the hottest girl in my grade (my opinion, I love her so much, she is so cool)

How about you? Are you nerdy, popular, emo, outcast, loner, ect?
Thunder is nearly lieing about everything he said <3

Im a softmore, Have alot of awesome incredible friends. Usually people hate me for no reason and the hate washes onto there friends so they hate me for no reason, that gets really annoying >,> but who needs those intercourse s anyway =]. Teachers usually dont like me very much either. Im the guy who everyone knows is good at guitarhero, *Since I played it in front of the school for the last round in a tournament* They also know me as a Hardcore gamer.

Not really into sports, Like baseball thats pretty much it.
No, its all true, but I did exaggerate a bit of it! :) I dont have a "nice" build, merely avarage. I also found the "secret" to running faster. It looks gay, but you run faster than you ever thought you could.

I am actually almost 0% jock because they usually bully people, where I am a pushover who does favors for everybody, even if I dont want to >_>

And popular doesnt mean hang out with all the "cool" kids (even though those are all my best friends), it means you are very social and you know everybody and they know you.

I always make good friends with my teachers within a week (they all even saw me as more of a friend, which is good) and I suck at math...the others I do fairly well at...

People know me as: the guy that you can make friends with quick and who is always laughing at something, smiling, and making a fool of himself in a different way every day :) I dont want to be known as game wiz or computer  jockey, and I am starting to lose intrest in video games. I know I will play them for fun in the future, but just like my parents told me: Its a sign of maturity". I never believed them, and its different for others, but its starting to apply for me...

So yeah, thats me. Its the 100% truth. I actually have a pretty good self esteem, I am proud of myself and love my parents and friends...

Cardinal

Meh.
I guess I'm popular. Pretty well known, but not social. I don't talk to many people, but just a few friends and my girlfriend.
I'm smart I guess. I've had straight A's since the grade they start doing letter grades in (3rd).
I'm also the kid with the craziest hair ever. :')

Not big into sports. Played football for 2 years, loved it, now I'm moving up into HS, my favorite coach might be leaving, so I'm not playing, along with a few other people, in protest of him getting a gigantic cut in pay.

tld;r people like me but im a computer nerd

Doodle

I'm not like super popular, but people know me. And I don't think anyone hates me. :P
I'm kind of in the middle. I get along with people pretty good. Unless they're really annoying.
YEAH

Java

Hard to explain really.
I'm not too sure anymore.

If I stayed with my old friends and gone to school with them, I'm pretty sure I would have been considered popular. I was friends with almost everyone in the 8th grade and as far as I know, nobody hated me. People considered me smart since I usually got good grades. Never played many sports though.

Fast forward one year and I'm going to a new school without knowing anyone as a Freshman. I did make some friends eventually, and my group of friends expanded over the year. So far, I'm not popular, but most of the honors people still know who I am. Some of the Sophomores/Juniors (now Juniors/Seniors) knew me as the smart, quiet kid, because I had some classes with only them and I didn't talk much there. I haven't really talked to a lot of my friends after school ended, which sucks. Oh and I'm really the only one in my circle of friends that plays the Wii or maybe even video games as much as I do, so it's annoying that I have no one to play video games with in real life and if I do, they usually suck. I could make friends with the Anime people who mostly own Wiis, but they're just way too weird for me. I'm guess I'm just an average, smart kid who is generally liked. Hopefully I can improve my reputation in school next year, as I won't be so shy.

I have no idea if that made any sense...

Allegretto

Quote from: Darklink on July 22, 2008, 02:42:22 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 22, 2008, 10:13:28 AM
Quote from: Darklink on July 22, 2008, 05:58:26 AM
Quote from: Rayquarian on July 22, 2008, 05:57:00 AM
Why do you have to suck at math to be a jock?  Can't there be hybrid stances?  Why is American High School so overly social?
All he really proved in that post was that he's a retard who can play sports and date whores.
Yeah, pretty much. Except she is the farthest thing from a whore >:(
Hottest girl in the class who dates jocks. No doubt that she's a whore.
Actually yes, lol the girl he is dating is a whore. I know im in the same classes as him >.> she's bi and has done alot of things =/