News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Odd temptations you've had while in class?

Started by JMV, October 04, 2007, 11:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiderham

Quote from: ResidentZoidberg on October 04, 2007, 07:32:36 PM
Quote from: Phantom123 on October 04, 2007, 07:25:35 PM
I've DONE what I wanted to do >-> Middle of the class, H/E teacher is getting on to me, I jump out of my desk, and dive out the open window, into a roll, then run off. I came back and she was crying xD

That's great! Our windows are barred off :(. Actually, no. They just don't open enough to fit through, unless you intend to dig glass out of your noggin. Plus, the downstairs classes don't have oppurtune places to be jumping to, and the upstairs classes....well, yeah. [And all the other rooms across the campus, well, blah, there'd be no need to jump out the window of those.]
My school has no windows...

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Spiderham on October 04, 2007, 07:40:30 PM
Quote from: ResidentZoidberg on October 04, 2007, 07:32:36 PM
Quote from: Phantom123 on October 04, 2007, 07:25:35 PM
I've DONE what I wanted to do >-> Middle of the class, H/E teacher is getting on to me, I jump out of my desk, and dive out the open window, into a roll, then run off. I came back and she was crying xD

That's great! Our windows are barred off :(. Actually, no. They just don't open enough to fit through, unless you intend to dig glass out of your noggin. Plus, the downstairs classes don't have oppurtune places to be jumping to, and the upstairs classes....well, yeah. [And all the other rooms across the campus, well, blah, there'd be no need to jump out the window of those.]
My school has no windows...
Isn't that like... illegal?

Shujinco2

I've always wanted to dump a water cooler full of ice cold water on my PE teacher.

Sadly, no water cooler! :(

Geno

Java

Quote from: Geno on October 04, 2007, 08:11:57 PM
Doing the hot girl next to me.
In class?

o_O

Java

Quote from: Twillightwolf on October 04, 2007, 04:10:28 PM
pulling out an Assault Rifle and killing half the class.
Maybe you should speak with the guidance counselors.  :-\