News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

New Trivia Game. (Starting up soon again...)

Started by King_Gamer28, November 29, 2008, 02:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Oh fun. I get to play Light and Silver first. D=

Zovistograt

[1] 8:00: Mutilator7 @ Zovistograt

asdf

This saturday is one of the few I am NOT free at that time, because of a special playwright festival at my school where some of my friends are acting in plays made by other students.  I won't be home from that until...9 EST at the earliest? D:

I'm free after that...9:30 slot would work better...would you mind switching?  Mutilator?  ????
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Light

blaaaa - I'm grounded from the computer, so I can't play this weekend (Unless it's extremely late. Also, I get ungrounded after finals next week). I'll be gone next weekend, so I won't be able to play then either. How would we resolve this situation?

Also...

-6|-BYE-
-7|-BYE-
-8|-BYE-

Three byes in a row? wut
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

King_Gamer28

Quote from: LightningSword on December 13, 2008, 12:25:36 AM
blaaaa - I'm grounded from the computer, so I can't play this weekend (Unless it's extremely late. Also, I get ungrounded after finals next week). I'll be gone next weekend, so I won't be able to play then either. How would we resolve this situation?

Also...

-6|-BYE-
-7|-BYE-
-8|-BYE-

Three byes in a row? wut
All it means is that you might not play for one week. Oh no. Maybe you will. It's just how the scheduling worked out.

Also, Zovi, I'll put you and Mutilator in the place where I had him playing LS originally (9:40).

Mutilator7

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 12, 2008, 11:51:17 PM
[1] 8:00: Mutilator7 @ Zovistograt

asdf

This saturday is one of the few I am NOT free at that time, because of a special playwright festival at my school where some of my friends are acting in plays made by other students.  I won't be home from that until...9 EST at the earliest? D:

I'm free after that...9:30 slot would work better...would you mind switching?  Mutilator?  ????

Yeah that's good, i'll play in an hour.

Silverhawk79

Oh jeez, I've missed all my games so far.
Ugh, I need to keep a better schedule. Sorry to everyone I stood up. :(
I'm making a point of entering my next game times into my phone's calendar so it won't happen again.

Matt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 14, 2008, 12:34:05 AM
I'm making a point of entering my next game times into my phone's calendar so it won't happen again.

=3

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Ebenezer Scrooge on December 14, 2008, 12:40:43 AM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 14, 2008, 12:34:05 AM

=3
I bet all three of my opponents won by default. DX
Either that or KG is gonna explode at me tomorrow. >_>

sonicdude164

I had plans thrust upon me last night and I didn't get home until late... so sorry for not being there.

King_Gamer28

Way to, uh, not show up. Everyone. Except Zovi and Mut, but I wasn't available to do that. Sorry to you guys, we'll make sure that one gets played - if you're both there tonight, we might just do it then if we have a chance.

Anyways, all games scheduled for Saturday night will be rescheduled, and hopefully you all can make the ones tonight.

Zovistograt

So uh...my Internet borked last night at around 7:15 PM EST, so that's why I couldn't make it ;_;

I just got it working now.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

sonicdude164

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 15, 2008, 06:21:35 AM
So uh...my Internet borked last night at around 7:15 PM EST, so that's why I couldn't make it ;_;

I just got it working now.
It's okay because I made up my game against MH in that time.

Light

Quote from: King_Gamer28 on December 14, 2008, 11:14:27 AM
Way to, uh, not show up. Everyone. Except Zovi and Mut, but I wasn't available to do that. Sorry to you guys, we'll make sure that one gets played - if you're both there tonight, we might just do it then if we have a chance.

Anyways, all games scheduled for Saturday night will be rescheduled, and hopefully you all can make the ones tonight.

As I said, it'll be hard for me to do it since I'm grounded from the computer, but I'll try sneaking on.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Silverhawk79

metroidhunter777

I believe I'm off to a good start. =D

Good games, sonicdude and Mut.