Main Menu

First Names

Started by Doodle, March 30, 2009, 05:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

Beatnik

I also think it's a great name.

Quote from: JNFS2014 on March 30, 2009, 06:24:46 PM
Justin. The J in my username stands for that.

You should change your name to Justin or something instead of the awful name you have now.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

SkyMyl

Kyle and Rania are kickass names. Be happy.

My first name is actually Marc Anthony, but I go by Marc, as it's shorter.

GreatGonzales106

Brian. I like my name.

Smashin

Spam

Redpaige13

Natalie.

I was almost named Annette, after my mom's mom, and Arlene, after my dad's mom.
Since neither of them could agree, they decided to name me after the next person they heard on TV, which happened to be Natalie Wood.

Kinda wish my name was Arlene though..  I like that name. x3

FORNICATION BABY!

ThePowerOfOne

...Gabriel.

I hate my name so intercourse ing much. No doubt i'm changing it when i'm older. I hate when people ask me my name, then they say: "OH! Did you know there is an angel with that name?!". Me: "OH YEAH, REALLY?! DID YOU ALSO KNOW I DON'T GIVE A FUCK?!"

Stupid people...

Redpaige13

Quote from: Phaze on March 30, 2009, 07:31:05 PM
...Gabriel.

I hate my name so intercourse ing much. No doubt i'm changing it when i'm older. I hate when people ask me my name, then they say: "OH! Did you know there is an angel with that name?!". Me: "OH YEAH, REALLY?! DID YOU ALSO KNOW I DON'T GIVE A FUCK?!"

Stupid people...
I like that name.  Sounds romantical. :B

FORNICATION BABY!

Gwen Khan

Andrew or Andy or Drew, it really doesn't matter

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Redpaige13 on March 30, 2009, 07:32:17 PM
...Gabriel.

Stupid people...
Why does everyone always say that? It's either the angel thing or they say it sounds like a "sophisticated" name, which is... Totally the opposite of me =| 

At least I fit right in in New York, I guess my first and last name sound very "Italian" :P

Redpaige13

Quote from: Phaze on March 30, 2009, 07:38:29 PM
Quote from: Redpaige13 on March 30, 2009, 07:32:17 PM
...Gabriel.

Stupid people...
Why does everyone always say that? It's either the angel thing or they say it sounds like a "sophisticated" name, which is... Totally the opposite of me =| 

At least I fit right in in New York, I guess my first and last name sound very "Italian" :P
Well, at least you're not named after a woman who drowned. xD

FORNICATION BABY!

Shujinco2

Kilroy

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 30, 2009, 07:01:57 PM
Kyle and Rania are kickass names. Be happy.

My first name is actually Marc Anthony, but I go by Marc, as it's shorter.
Anything shorter than Marcus sucks :3
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

The Seventh

Spencer.

Now all I need to do is live in Spencer, Iowa.

Fun fact about me: My favorite number is 7, I have 7 letters in my first name, and I was born on the seventh day of the seventh month of the year.  Heheheh...

Also: The J&S in my user name stands for my middle and last syllable in my full name.
Quote from: Shujinco2 on March 31, 2009, 05:39:46 AM
Nico-Demuss
AUUUGH!  BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF A REALLY BIG BITCH OF A STUDY HALL TEACHER.

Why?  Because she was a terror whose last name was nicodemus.  She yelled at the smallest thing.  To the point where she earned the nickname of lick-a-penis.

Now, because you aren't a ninny, heavy complainer, or troll, I won't call you that.  I'm nice enough not to.
meh