UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

OHMAN CLICK HERE FREE GIVEAWAY!

Started by Spud, April 23, 2011, 02:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on May 15, 2011, 09:26:48 PM
Wonder if he got banned for this.
One, this is Spud, and Super's a staff member. And two, the topic is so harmless that there's no warrant to ban Spud.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Axelayer on May 15, 2011, 09:41:10 PM
the topic is so harmless that there's no warrant to ban Spud.

Exactly.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Now if he had like asked for everyone's social security numbers and addresses in stuff in order to be entered, maybe then we'd have a problem.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

This would have been far suited set as Apr. 1.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Spud

FruitFlow

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 22, 2011, 07:18:58 PM
Oh, this is still on. Cool.
LOL. Apparently.
Even though it's past its deadline.

Spud

Actually, I only posted the deadline for entries.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chocobo Knight on May 22, 2011, 07:29:56 PM
Actually, I only posted the deadline for entries.

Quote from: Chocobo Knight on April 23, 2011, 02:17:11 AM
Alright, here's the deal. May 1st I'll be giving away the equivalent of $20 be it Microsoft Points, PSN card, Wii points, Amazon Gift card, whatever. This will be a random draw. Everyone who enters their name will be assigned a number and a random number generator will be used to determine the winner. The prize goes to whoever gets hit 3 times. If anyone has a better idea of how to do this, I'm open to suggestions.
You have until April 30th, 11:59:59pm EST. Just post in this thread if you want in.

The 2nd bold looks more like the deadline than the 1st bold. :P
Unless of course I'm misreading it, lol.

Spud

It is true that I said I'd be giving away $20 on May 1st. However, even though the wording of the post looks like I'd give the winner of the draw $20 on the said date, I actually gave it to a third party. The date I'm giving the winner of this draw is entirely different. P.S. Money will be arriving in my PayPal before Wednesday so the winner will be announced before the end of the week.

FruitFlow

Spud

Announcing the winner sometime tonight.
Look forward to it!

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

LOL. You already know it's not you Silver.
Also, I work tonight, so I guess I'll see once I return.