News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

MW3 news from Kansas City.

Started by BOREDFOREVER, November 08, 2011, 05:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

CoD is a poopty, jewed series now, but it can still be fun. Not at all worth $60, which nobody seems to realize so this craze will probably continue as long as 9 million people buy the game on release every time.
I've always thought the campaigns were boring, though; just a lot of going from point a to point b with a bunch of explosions and poop in between. Not a lot of depth to it. The multiplayers usually broken in some way, too. Plus the whole kill streaks thing.

tl;dr the game is on par with flinging poop at your friends but can still be fun
YEAH

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Doodle on November 16, 2011, 04:59:08 PM
CoD is a poopty, jewed series now, but it can still be fun. Not at all worth $60, which nobody seems to realize so this craze will probably continue as long as 9 million people buy the game on release every time.
I've always thought the campaigns were boring, though; just a lot of going from point a to point b with a bunch of explosions and poop in between. Not a lot of depth to it. The multiplayers usually broken in some way, too. Plus the whole kill streaks thing.

tl;dr the game is on par with flinging poop at your friends but can still be fun
i take it you have much experience flinging poop
and dick smashing

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Spookyhawk79 on November 16, 2011, 07:57:34 PM
and dick smashing
Cock whack mother intercourse eFUUUUUCKAAAAAr.

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on November 16, 2011, 04:59:08 PM

And this too, it's a hefty price to the same thing over again with some additions
When you already pay a sum of money per month to play it, because as BFB said, the online is the reason people keep buying them.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Spookyhawk79 on November 16, 2011, 07:57:34 PM
and dick smashing
yes
I used to play the conduit B)
YEAH

Zero

Doodle

Yep. Back when I only had a Wii
I think I still have that silly Modern Warfare Reflex edition somewhere, too
YEAH

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Kayghost on November 16, 2011, 09:13:14 PM
And this too, it's a hefty price to the same thing over again with some additions
When you already pay a sum of money per month to play it, because as BFB said, the online is the reason people keep buying them.

I don't pay a sum of money a month to play it.

Doodle

Quote from: BOREDDEVILBOY on November 17, 2011, 02:09:22 PM
I don't pay a sum of money a month to play it.
You don't play multiplayer? So you just pay $60 for a 6-hour campaign? :U
YEAH

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Doodle on November 17, 2011, 02:50:41 PM
You don't play multiplayer? So you just pay $60 for a 6-hour campaign? :U

I paid $60 at the beginning, yes, but not per month.

Doodle

Quote from: BOREDDEVILBOY on November 17, 2011, 06:06:53 PM

Oh, right. Just the year
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: BOREDDEVILBOY on November 17, 2011, 06:06:53 PM

Month, year, it's still money you have to pay over and over again to keep playing the game, which you already paid an unnaturally high amount for.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayghost on November 17, 2011, 07:44:15 PM
Month, year, it's still money you have to pay over and over again to keep playing the game, which you already paid an unnaturally high amount for.

Alright Kayo I'm going to try to be as nice as possible. Don't QQ.

You're acting like a intercourse ing dippoop and here's why:

To begin with, Call of Duty does not require a monthly fee. Nor does it require a yearly fee. This last post of yours desperately tries to save your argument by equating each sequel to be in essence a yearly "fee" of sorts but unfortunately it doesn't quite work that way, please stop being so ignorant. Modern Warfare 3, is not Modern Warfare 2, and Modern Warfare 2 is not Modern Warfare. Call of Duty 1 is not Call of Duty 2. You have virtually no experience with this franchise but you're making all these assumptions about it like you've 100%'d some of the games like I have, when you know next to nothing, and your argument is evidence of this.

Secondly, you don't even understand why BFB brought Pokemon into the equation, do you? He did that because many of us here are knowledgeable enough about Pokemon to know that each game retains the same core gameplay from the original games. Each game has more content, slightly different mechanics, more "characters"(pokemon or otherwise), but its still the same turn-based monster battle collecting RPG. We still BUY it even though we know its more of the same. CoD fans do the same thing. Each game has its own thing going on. See what's going on here?

I'll reiterate for you: CoD fans aren't paying a yearly fee to play the same game.

Using that logic, every main series Mega Man game is the exact same game. Every Crash Bandicoot game is the same game. Every Spyro is the same game. Oh hey those Uncharted games? Same exact game.

Sometimes fans want more of the same, sometimes they don't, Kayo.

Doodle

It's not a matter of "more of the same." It's a matter of next to no effort being put into the game because people will buy the game anyway and just praise it as being so amazing when it's usually just mediocre at best.

Quote from: Michio Kaku on November 17, 2011, 08:13:44 PM
Using that logic, every main series Mega Man game is the exact same game. Every Crash Bandicoot game is the same game. Every Spyro is the same game. Oh hey those Uncharted games? Same exact game.
I know you're just making a point, but I think even that only really applies to Mega Man, since that was like what Capcom is doing to Street Fighter today only on a smaller scale. (。◡ °)
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on November 18, 2011, 02:33:29 PM
It's not a matter of "more of the same." It's a matter of next to no effort being put into the game because people will buy the game anyway and just praise it as being so amazing when it's usually just mediocre at best.

Sounds like you're kind of on the same page I am. The games really aren't worth having orgasms over the morning on release day, but for some reason people do it anyway.

It's just bizarre.
[move][/move]