News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

MW3 news from Kansas City.

Started by BOREDFOREVER, November 08, 2011, 05:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Kayghost on November 18, 2011, 05:04:26 PM
"You discuss the living poop out of Pokemon" etc. well yes, because we have boards for those that I do it in. Obviously.

However I'd like to point out that in this thread, YOU in fact were the one who began bashing Pokemon and its fans. I mean, you may call that entire fanbase a bunch of hypocrites, yet you present exaggerated and basically untrue facts about a series that you never played much of either.

See, people get excited about Pokemon... IN FUCKING POKEMON DISCUSSION BOARDS ON A FORUM. You don't see stories on the news about people stealing a Pokemon game, because let's face it. It's not that hyped in public. More people are excited for new CoD games than new Pokemon games. So you really can't make any claim about us discussing something in a place dedicated solely to discussing it. I see people talking about CoD EVERY FUCKING DAY. To the point where I'm intercourse ing tired of hearing it every time I walk in a hallway at a school or wherever. So yes, CoD fans talk the living poop out of their games.

You don't see people walking down the street talking about playing Pokemon seven hours per night.

250+ hours in a series isn't "hasn't played much."
The point isn't about the appropriateness of where you discuss Pokemon.  You keep trying to make this Pokemon VS CoD.  I'm drawing a parallel between the fervor people have for each series.
I made no claims about where you discuss Pokemon, only that you do so a lot.
I didn't bash Pokemon, only pointed out some of the same flaws in that series as people point out in CoD.  Some of those flaws are inherent in most sequels.  You, in fact, joined the CoD bash train by quoting Custom, and I brought up Pokemon in response to that.

I'm sorry your tired of hearing about it.  There is one active thread on this forum concerning CoD.  Your discussion has helped keep it alive.

Quote from: Macawmoses on November 18, 2011, 07:34:12 PM
if you all don't shut up i'm going to shoot someone

Let's do this.

Silverhawk79