News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Club Nintendo Reminder and Notice

Started by Lotos, June 18, 2012, 01:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

I have Platinum ever since six months ago. I held off whatever I purchased after that to stay ahead in the next year.

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on June 22, 2012, 08:47:06 PM
miniature zelda statue like the mario one from last year

calling it

I hope so. It'd be nice to have something really cool like that. The button set was lame. I don't even know what I did with it.

Lotos

Quote from: Z on June 23, 2012, 07:14:03 PM
I hope so. It'd be nice to have something really cool like that. The button set was lame. I don't even know what I did with it.

Mine's in my closet with the rest of my Club Nintendo rewards.  That statue was pretty cool though.

---

Seem like all the good rewards are out of stock (3DS game case, 3DS Mario Pouch, Zelda Posters -- good thing I got some for my sister a few months ago).  Do I want the DK posters, the Giant AR Card, or save up for the speculated Kirby rewards coming out later this year?

The Riddler

If they're not expiring, save up.

You can print a giant AR card, that's a waste.

DK posters are pretty boss, I got them.

Dawei

I'm really hoping some good items come out this coming year, cause I'm pretty sure a majority of my coins are going to expire afterwards.

Worse comes to worse though, hopefully I'll get a cool platinum prize.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Dawei on June 26, 2012, 03:20:45 PM
I'm really hoping some good items come out this coming year, cause I'm pretty sure a majority of my coins are going to expire afterwards.

Worse comes to worse though, hopefully I'll get a cool platinum prize.
A Platinum Calendar!

Kayo

I'm totally new to Club Nintendo, so like

In order for me to get Platinum status next year, I have to get 600 *new* coins, any coins left from this year don't contribute to the gold/platinum counters, right?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dawei

Kayo

In that case, since I just hit Platinum, I might as well save the rest of my Wii games and post-registration surveys that expire in two weeks until afterwards.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

So, I just hit Platinum. When can I get the Platinum award, again? Have they announced what it is?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on June 28, 2012, 06:17:44 PM
So, I just hit Platinum. When can I get the Platinum award, again? Have they announced what it is?

Nope

Kayo

Quote from: Tupin on June 28, 2012, 06:17:44 PM
Apparently they don't announce it until after the year's end.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Gold/Platinum Rewards not yet announced, but the new games this month are:

Mario Tennis, N64 (Wii)
Electroplankton Rec-Rec, DSiWare (3DS)

Tupin

Why does it say I only have Gold when I have 630 coins and had that on June 28th?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero