what's the best thing you ever found at a yard sale

CoasterKid93

>Gamecube

Get with the times, Grandpa.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

The only games there that are particularly hard to find are the OoT set, SF Adventures, F-Zero GX, and Resident Evil Zero. Since you got all those plus a bunch of staple GC games all for 25 I'd rate it a Steal/10. GJ m8 you have some good luck.

In my area you're lucky to find jack poop at yardsales. And if you do, they whip out their smart phone to check ebay for ebay prices. I always tell them that if I wanted to pay ebay prices I'd just go on eBay and walk away. Fuck those people.

Anyway the only thing I've found recently was Ducktales and a Complete-in-box copy of Solomon's Key. That's pretty much it. At least I got both for a quarter each.

Custom

Quote from: Zero on July 07, 2013, 10:47:41 AM
The only games there that are particularly hard to find are the OoT set, SF Adventures, F-Zero GX, and Resident Evil Zero. Since you got all those plus a bunch of staple GC games all for 25 I'd rate it a Steal/10. GJ m8 you have some good luck.

In my area you're lucky to find jack poop at yardsales. And if you do, they whip out their smart phone to check ebay for ebay prices. I always tell them that if I wanted to pay ebay prices I'd just go on eBay and walk away. Fuck those people.

Anyway the only thing I've found recently was Ducktales and a Complete-in-box copy of Solomon's Key. That's pretty much it. At least I got both for a quarter each.

the only thing i find at my yard sales are furniture. but i have bought some cheap ass nice ass furniture.
once i saw a kid selling halo figures but that was about as gaming as it got

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!