News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

So I showed up a year ago and you guys got mad because I left so quick.

Started by phatyo, August 12, 2013, 02:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viewtifulboy

I write reviews so that my readers know if a game is right for THEM.  So they buy a game, know what they're getting into, and go home happy.

Zero

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on August 21, 2013, 03:58:54 PM
I write reviews so that my readers know if a game is right for THEM.  So they buy a game, know what they're getting into, and go home happy.

:silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD:

Doodle

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on August 21, 2013, 03:58:54 PM
or I could download the game first and not listen your awful opinions, then buy the game if it's actually good
YEAH

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Zero on August 21, 2013, 04:01:06 PM
  :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD: :silverD:
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Doodle on August 21, 2013, 04:18:20 PM
or I could download the game first and not listen your awful opinions, then buy the game if it's actually good
But to download it, you'd have to pay for it, and most demos don't give you a good idea of what the full package offers.

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on August 21, 2013, 05:17:58 PM
But to download it, you'd have to pay for it, and most demos don't give you a good idea of what the full package offers.
i was in the war dont disrespect me intercourse er
whatever

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on August 21, 2013, 05:17:58 PM

okay so would it be better to download it ILLEGALLY, or walk right into gamestop and steal it

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

CoasterKid93

Custom

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on August 21, 2013, 06:43:15 PM
okay so would it be better to download it ILLEGALLY, or walk right into gamestop and steal it
That would be stealing.

Custom

CoasterKid93

Custom