News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

NSider 2 has more active members on a regular basis....

Started by Driftr, October 27, 2007, 10:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

Quote from: LiekZomgYa on October 27, 2007, 05:24:15 PM
Quote from: phatyo on October 27, 2007, 05:21:27 PM
Quote from: LiekZomgYa on October 27, 2007, 05:16:25 PM
Quote from: phatyo on October 27, 2007, 05:13:53 PM
Quote from: LiekZomgYa on October 27, 2007, 05:08:40 PM
Quote from: phatyo on October 27, 2007, 05:01:17 PM
Quote from: LiekZomgYa on October 27, 2007, 04:59:34 PM
Well, yeah, but if NS2 closes, it'll be too fast. It might take awhile to get adjusted ;)

And would they ban the people the forums  repeatedly called "idiots" just because they're from NS2? O_o;;
I say for the new members a little will they will have to write a 200 words essay why they want to join www.nsiderforums.net :) That should keep out of hear for a will
:|

Don't forget, they were NSiders too.
If they where they will write the 200 word essay
Did YOU have to write a 200 word essay? :|
Also, remember, some of them won't be coming from NS2... some could've found this site from google (Like me :)) or the Digg advertisement.
I geuss your right but there been faget towards me saying they don't have a memeber named Phatyo and when i make an account phatyo its already taking i remember one time i did an acount called phatyo i just messed up on the password and now they keep on telling me lies to get me off there site ? !!!!!
...?!
I think I saw your post on Power On about that :D
Well, someone signed up with the name Phatyo. I could check for you right now, but I doubt they did that >_> They would have to do that with every single member on here if they did ;)

EDIT: The names aren't case sensitive... Try signing up with Ph@tyo, or something.
The memeber phatyo is me !!!!!!!!!! There just been gay and not letting me get it !

LiekZomgYa

Quote from: phatyo on October 27, 2007, 05:29:26 PM
Quote from: LiekZomgYa on October 27, 2007, 05:24:15 PM
Quote from: phatyo on October 27, 2007, 05:21:27 PM
Quote from: LiekZomgYa on October 27, 2007, 05:16:25 PM
Quote from: phatyo on October 27, 2007, 05:13:53 PM
Quote from: LiekZomgYa on October 27, 2007, 05:08:40 PM
Quote from: phatyo on October 27, 2007, 05:01:17 PM
Quote from: LiekZomgYa on October 27, 2007, 04:59:34 PM
Well, yeah, but if NS2 closes, it'll be too fast. It might take awhile to get adjusted ;)

And would they ban the people the forums  repeatedly called "idiots" just because they're from NS2? O_o;;
I say for the new members a little will they will have to write a 200 words essay why they want to join www.nsiderforums.net :) That should keep out of hear for a will
:|

Don't forget, they were NSiders too.
If they where they will write the 200 word essay
Did YOU have to write a 200 word essay? :|
Also, remember, some of them won't be coming from NS2... some could've found this site from google (Like me :)) or the Digg advertisement.
I geuss your right but there been faget towards me saying they don't have a memeber named Phatyo and when i make an account phatyo its already taking i remember one time i did an acount called phatyo i just messed up on the password and now they keep on telling me lies to get me off there site ? !!!!!
...?!
I think I saw your post on Power On about that :D
Well, someone signed up with the name Phatyo. I could check for you right now, but I doubt they did that >_> They would have to do that with every single member on here if they did ;)

EDIT: The names aren't case sensitive... Try signing up with Ph@tyo, or something.
The memeber phatyo is me !!!!!!!!!! There just been gay and not letting me get it !
I'll help you in PM ;)

I guess the only thing that could possibly trouble this place is the flock of too many members at a time..

[I'm known as Lillyttaddict on NS2]
[All sigs I use are always made by me - Not including add ons ^]

THELASTONESTANDING

Quote from: Blaziken on October 27, 2007, 10:36:33 AM
Quote from: Yukiko on October 27, 2007, 10:32:16 AM
Nsider 2 also got 3/4 of the asshats.
More like 4/5th.
I'd better be in 1/5 that's not. :|

As far as intelligence, no offense but I'd have to go with NS2, as far as serious discussion will go with arguments and what not.
Don't kill me, this is my opinion. I have freedom of speech right?

right?

XD

CORRUPTION!

JMV

Quote from: THELASTONESTANDING on October 27, 2007, 06:56:11 PM
More like 4/5th.

As far as intelligence, no offense but I'd have to go with NS2, as far as serious discussion will go with arguments and what not.

right?

XD
Wait, they have Serious Discussion? Or were you joking?
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

YoshiGal7

LiekZomgYa

Quote from: JMV290 on October 27, 2007, 06:59:32 PM
More like 4/5th.

right?

XD
Of course they do >_>

Don't judge a forum's intelligence by it's Power On ;)

[I'm known as Lillyttaddict on NS2]
[All sigs I use are always made by me - Not including add ons ^]

blue_slime

Quote from: JMV290 on October 27, 2007, 06:59:32 PM
More like 4/5th.

right?

XD

yeah, but you weren't invited. and i doubt makoto will let you in. :)

Judas

So does GameFAQ's forums. Who cares?

You can get this place more active by inviting people or posting our URL elsewhere.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Psycho_Ivan

Quote from: Snorkel on October 27, 2007, 07:50:02 PM
So does GameFAQ's forums. Who cares?

You can get this place more active by inviting people or posting our URL elsewhere.
This man speaks the truth. Will you listen?

Kita

LOL I just have to reply to this thread.  You know you guys tend to post a LOT about Nsider2 here.  This is like free advertising for us. 

I guess what keeps us busy is we have a LOT of contests.  The Staff is very open to talking with the users.  If you take away all the grudges people have against each other we are very friendly over there.  I know that a few of or staff have had issues being professional at times, but we are trying to strive for that.  If one of the Admin or KoH treats anyone poorly they have to answer to me.

I don't judge anyone for anything.  So when it comes down to any user that goes to N2 and gets treated badly I listen to them and then go right to the user that was acting unjustly.  I alreayd unbanned a few users from here.  I don't see why there should be any hate between anyone.

Now how to get more activity here.  Whip everyone into shape and have the people start acting nice to new members.  I mean gee when users from N2 come here they should be welcomed to have a good time as long as they aren't spamming or advertising.  If that happens the staff here know they can PM me there or even here now and I'll deal with the user. 

The secret is that people are drawn to happy people :P You just need more love around here and a few hugs and cookies.  YES cookies are BIG!!! Oh and a mascot!!! If you have a cool mascot people will have fun with it ^_^

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Psycho_Ivan

... Happy? Utter madness. I shall not conform to your ideals, for I am, IVAAAAAAAN!!

Kita

Quote from: Psycho_Ivan on October 27, 2007, 10:47:09 PM
... Happy? Utter madness. I shall not conform to your ideals, for I am, IVAAAAAAAN!!

But happy people are like a drug!!! They are adictive!!! If you want this place to be more active offer happy pills as an alternitive to real drugs.  YES!!!! GIVE ME MY PILLS!

:D :D :D

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Macawmoses

umm, lawlz? The key words now are "the surprise" and "advertising" !!!

Psycho_Ivan

Quote from: Makoto on October 27, 2007, 10:49:11 PM
Quote from: Psycho_Ivan on October 27, 2007, 10:47:09 PM

But happy people are like a drug!!! They are adictive!!! If you want this place to be more active offer happy pills as an alternitive to real drugs.  YES!!!! GIVE ME MY PILLS!

:D :D :D
*Ruins his stride*

//_-

*Music stops playing*