News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Did anything happen to Nsider2/What happened to Nsider2 anyways?

Started by prinny4, October 30, 2007, 03:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiekZomgYa

Quote from: Makoto on October 30, 2007, 04:23:32 PM
Quote from: fenderboy on October 30, 2007, 02:09:38 PM
Quote from: Makoto on October 30, 2007, 04:43:37 AM
Do not worry.  EJ has been working on a new board set up for the index.  The redesign won't really look like Nsider anymore, but it will still have all the boards.  It is going to save 300 a month on the server.  I'm sure the site will be back up sometime today.

BTW Welcome to NSF ^_^

INTRO WTF!!!

Good.  Geez alot of other staff members are here.

LOL Yeah I come to show my support of this place.  I don't want any hard feelings.  There shouldn't be.  Plus I'm VERY good a multi tasking XD I have this site up and Nsider2 at the same time and post at the same rate LOL. 

Well I can do that AND play TP at the same time :P

:D
Do you miss Advertiser too, Makoto? :(

[I'm known as Lillyttaddict on NS2]
[All sigs I use are always made by me - Not including add ons ^]

Kita

Quote from: LiekZomgYa on October 30, 2007, 04:25:15 PM
Do not worry.  EJ has been working on a new board set up for the index.  The redesign won't really look like Nsider anymore, but it will still have all the boards.  It is going to save 300 a month on the server.  I'm sure the site will be back up sometime today.

BTW Welcome to NSF ^_^

INTRO WTF!!!

LOL Yeah I come to show my support of this place.  I don't want any hard feelings.  There shouldn't be.  Plus I'm VERY good a multi tasking XD I have this site up and Nsider2 at the same time and post at the same rate LOL. 

Yes I miss Advertiser.  He is my lover and I want him back!!!! Plus the staff and Advertiser are working together for a HUGE surprise scheduled for 11/11.  Advertiser is bringing something GREAT to Nsider2!!!! *dies from excitment*

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Booster

Quote from: mackormoses on October 30, 2007, 06:50:50 AM
This was moved from the Introduction Board. I do not know PO's policy, so lock etc. can be taken by the moderators here!

Ciao!

~MoM~

Geez, Mom. Quit intruding into our conversations.

LiekZomgYa

Quote from: Makoto on October 30, 2007, 04:31:08 PM

BTW Welcome to NSF ^_^

INTRO WTF!!!

Yes I miss Advertiser.  He is my lover and I want him back!!!! Plus the staff and Advertiser are working together for a HUGE surprise scheduled for 11/11.  Advertiser is bringing something GREAT to Nsider2!!!! *dies from excitment*
You have peaked my curiosity D:
That's an even better reason to be an Advertiser supporter :D

[I'm known as Lillyttaddict on NS2]
[All sigs I use are always made by me - Not including add ons ^]

Juni

Quote from: Makoto on October 30, 2007, 04:31:08 PM

BTW Welcome to NSF ^_^

INTRO WTF!!!

*points to icon* Hes going down.