News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Old animes(prefirably for those ages 15-19ish but over and under is fine too)

Started by Transient Link, October 30, 2007, 01:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When you were younger which show did you like better

Dragon Ball Z
10 (45.5%)
Sailor Moon
1 (4.5%)
both
3 (13.6%)
neither
8 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Termanian_Knight

Transient Link

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on October 30, 2007, 02:00:25 PM
I used to watch Dragonball Z. I started disliking it once the Other World Tournament saga began, and then I pretty much just stopped watching it, save for the occasional viewing.

Now I can't watch it hardly at all. It just...ew. It sucks. Not as much as GT (almost nothing sucks as much as GT), but still.

Dragon Ball, on the other hand, I can still somewhat enjoy.

meh dragonball was good but you still didnt get as much "Action" I watched it more for backround purposes. Like the red ribbon army and stuff. And yes gt sucked SO MUCH. they ruined it...

Kaz

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 30, 2007, 02:01:47 PM
I used to watch Dragonball Z. I started disliking it once the Other World Tournament saga began, and then I pretty much just stopped watching it, save for the occasional viewing.

Now I can't watch it hardly at all. It just...ew. It sucks. Not as much as GT (almost nothing sucks as much as GT), but still.

meh dragonball was good but you still didnt get as much "Action" I watched it more for backround purposes. Like the red ribbon army and stuff. And yes gt sucked SO MUCH. they ruined it...

Sure you didn't get as much action. You got more comedy, which to me, made it better. DBZ couldn't pull of any decent comedy, and had to fill it with action...and more action. Action that repeats itself...over...and over...and over.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Transient Link

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on October 30, 2007, 02:06:54 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 30, 2007, 02:01:47 PM

Sure you didn't get as much action. You got more comedy, which to me, made it better. DBZ couldn't pull of any decent comedy, and had to fill it with action...and more action. Action that repeats itself...over...and over...and over.
true in one peice the guy who plays krilen plays usab its PERFECT everytime he freaks out I cant help but laugh his voice is so funny. Picalo is zolo and one pirate guy was vegeta

Pokesamrus

dbz... was awesome. Then I grew up and hated anime. no offense, too childish, too geeky, weaboo (not spelled correctly :P), and really the anime obsessed people are rather creepy in my school (And when I got out of anime, my school then nobody liked anime)

Transient Link

Quote from: Pokesamrus on October 30, 2007, 02:10:13 PM
dbz... was awesome. Then I grew up and hated anime. no offense, too childish, too geeky, weaboo (not spelled correctly :P), and really the anime obsessed people are rather creepy in my school (And when I got out of anime, my school then nobody liked anime)
lol I see :P

Syncopathic

the anime/manga ppl at my school are actually pretty cool

Transient Link

Quote from: hungrygerudo on October 30, 2007, 02:16:30 PM

yah same. Problem-not many of em :|

Syncopathic

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 30, 2007, 02:18:00 PM
Quote from: hungrygerudo on October 30, 2007, 02:16:30 PM

yah same. Problem-not many of em :|
same here

Transient Link

Hiei

Quote from: Mattinthehat on October 30, 2007, 01:41:20 PM
No G Gundam? That was probably my favorite anime.

G Gundam is good, but they edited the poop out of it. Gundam Wing on the other hand is horrible no matter what.

PsychoYoshi

Emma Watson

Transient Link

Zovistograt

I only got seriously into anime last summer.  However, I did watch two anime when I was younger: Samurai Pizza Cats and Pokémon.  That's it.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)