Rius

Quote from: phatyo on November 08, 2007, 07:49:06 PM
Quote from: bluaki on November 08, 2007, 07:44:38 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 08, 2007, 07:42:31 PM
I will NEVER post my pic again! >:(

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/b393/NINNIN6/Personal/11082007.jpg
I thought that you died like 52 years ago :O
why did you invent the atomic bomb !
I did not create the atomic bomb, I merely expressed concern to the U.S. government that Germany was developing a bomb and what could happen if they did. I never meant for the United States to develop and use the weapons.

Cardinal

Dear phatyo,

I regret to inform you that you aren't black, and you will never be black.

We reccomend that you stop trying to act black, because it makes you look like more of a dippoop than you already seem to be.

Sincerely,
People With Common Sense

phatyo

Quote from: Cardinal on November 08, 2007, 07:58:53 PM
Dear phatyo,

We reccomend that you stop trying to act black, because it makes you look like more of a dippoop than you already seem to be.

Sincerely,
People With Common Sense
Wow this reminds me a of a movie that i saw yesterday. It was the year 1949 in Mississippi and these 1 black guy and his son where waiting for a bus and the his son ran into a "white only" restaurant and the kid got beat up. Today every restaurant in america accept every race so I don't see a something that tells me i can't dress up like everyone around or have only rap songs on my ipod or dress like a good white boy which wears sweaters to school and wears M size t-shirt that fit him and gets pushed around every day! So GTFO

Rius

Quote from: phatyo on November 08, 2007, 08:05:36 PM
Dear phatyo,

We reccomend that you stop trying to act black, because it makes you look like more of a dips*** than you already seem to be.

Sincerely,
People With Common Sense
Wow this reminds me a of a movie that i saw yesterday. It was the year 1949 in Mississippi and these 1 black guy and his son where waiting for a bus and the his son ran into a "white only" restaurant and the kid got beat up. Today every restaurant in america accept every race so I don't see a something that tells me i can't dress up like everyone around or have only rap songs on my ipod or dress like a good white boy which wears sweaters to school and wears M size t-shirt that fit him and gets pushed around every day! So GTFO
Not in Texas. :P

phatyo

Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 08, 2007, 08:08:04 PM
Dear phatyo,

We reccomend that you stop trying to act black, because it makes you look like more of a dips*** than you already seem to be.

Sincerely,
People With Common Sense
o.O Really ?

Rius

Quote from: phatyo on November 08, 2007, 08:09:04 PM
Dear phatyo,

Sincerely,
People With Common Sense
o.O Really ?
Technically it's against the law, but in many places you can get away with discrimination, but it's now more orientation based than racial. There was a KKK scare not to far from where I live though. v_v

yes.derek

Dear phatyo,

Sincerely,
People With Common Sense
o.O Really ?

And proud of it.
HEY LOOK HEY

phatyo

Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 08, 2007, 08:12:58 PM
Dear phatyo,

Sincerely,
People With Common Sense
o.O Really ?
Technically it's against the law, but in many places you can get away with discrimination, but it's now more orientation based than racial. There was a KKK scare not to far from where I live though. v_v
Holy poop X_X !!!!!

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Gwen Khan

Juni

Kay heres my brother, i hope he doesn't get mad :(

btw only he can act black and get away with it

Pixie

(:

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

TheKoopaBros.

SkulltulaX

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on November 09, 2007, 09:50:49 AM
*Pops in again*

o_o didnt someone say you look like a bird watcher a while ago? I just remembered that and i lold.

I'm in the dark blue. Its me and meh crew back at film camp making a film about a murder. that was actually a comedy. In the city.

GOOD DAYS.