News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

My Bus Driver sucks Major Balls

Started by ZGDK, November 15, 2007, 12:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clompy

technically, as long as you're on school property (or on school provided buses, sadly), you don't have freedom of speech

it's true

Syncopathic

Quote from: clompy on November 15, 2007, 06:50:04 PM
technically, as long as you're on school property (or on school provided buses, sadly), you don't have freedom of speech

it's true
yeah schools are basically a prison, they are there so the government can brain wash the youth
into believing everything they do is correct no matter what, even after you get
out of school, you still dont have freedom of speech, the cops will beat
you if you say anything "bad"...

Rius

I don't ride the school bus, and my school uses charters for field trips. ;D

About freedom of speech. Not in the school. The only people who hold power in the education system are the board members and the parents. Great world, isn't it?

BTW, my grandmother's a bus driver, and her father was the first bus driver for my old town. I guess it's not odd that I've always wanted to be an operator for the area's rapid transit network. ^_^

phatyo

Quote from: Ludwig3 on November 15, 2007, 07:04:16 PM

it's true
yeah schools are basically a prison, they are there so the government can brain wash the youth
Anything you say can be used against you in court >:(

In my school you got to a plege of intercourse ing alligence even if you don't believe in the country or don't want to live in the country or if you just think this country is plain stupid. I do I evan have proof that this country is gone to poop.
1.WE STILL GOTS TO DO THE FUCKING PLEGE ( LIKE WTF ITS THIS AINT NO 1943!!!)
2.Our economy is bad canada has passed us by basically doing the same thing as us.
3.War that don't make sens no more.
4.Illegal immigrants who never get deported and costing people like my dad there job.
5.Letting people with C averages to work at a nuclear power plan >_>
6.Bush won twice (wtf)
7.Kid going to school and not doing work and using the same intercourse ing excuse I don't know how to do this these kids should go a back filled and get beat up with wooden bats!

Tupin

Quote from: phatyo on November 15, 2007, 08:08:30 PM

it's true

In my school you got to a plege of intercourse ing alligence even if you don't believe in the country or don't want to live in the country or if you just think this country is plain stupid. I do I evan have proof that this country is gone to poop.
2.Our economy is bad canada has passed us by basically doing the same thing as us.
4.Illegal immigrants who never get deported and costing people like my dad there job.
6.Bush won twice (wtf)
7.Kid going to school and not doing work and using the same intercourse ing excuse I don't know how to do this these kids should go a back filled and get beat up with wooden bats!
We do the Pledge every day. They yell at you and say "Show some respect for your country!" if you don't do it the way they do.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Jono2

we have to stand to "Oh Canada" every morning, though I usually talk through it.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

phatyo

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 15, 2007, 08:12:18 PM

it's true

6.Bush won twice (wtf)
We do the Pledge every day. They yell at you and say "Show some respect for your country!" if you don't do it the way they do.
My should you show this country respect -.- Its only going to back stab you if you ever in a poopty situation. The only reason I would see to do the pledge is for the solders in Iraq and the pledge needs to be changed

Tupin

Quote from: phatyo on November 15, 2007, 08:14:00 PM

it's true

6.Bush won twice (wtf)
My should you show this country respect -.- Its only going to back stab you if you ever in a poopty situation. The only reason I would see to do the pledge is for the solders in Iraq and the pledge needs to be changed
Hey, that's what you get when you are in a developed country.

Syncopathic

it's true

6.Bush won twice (wtf)
they changed the texas pledge of allegiance because it didnt have god,
but for the pledge, i talk through it...

phatyo

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 15, 2007, 08:16:21 PM

it's true

6.Bush won twice (wtf)
the only country in the world that does the pledge the US&A.

Tupin

Quote from: phatyo on November 15, 2007, 08:21:39 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 15, 2007, 08:16:21 PM

it's true

6.Bush won twice (wtf)
the only country in the world that does the pledge the US&A.
Yeah, I don't know any other country that has such patriotic extremists. -.-

Sabby

last year i went on a field trip, we took a charter bus, the trip back was funny. first some of the kids in the back of the bus got up (i think they were switching seats or something, idk i was in front and enjoying the air conditioning over my seat  :D), and the bus driver just turned around and started yelling at them, IF YOU DO DAT ONE MORE TIME I AM GOING TO PULL OVER THE BUS AND STOP, and other stuff, idk he had a funny accent. idk if they didn't hear him or what, but i guess they got up again. when they did he turned around to the teachers (in the front of the bus), and said, YOU TELL DEM TO SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW, AND DONT GET UP!!! i guess they didnt hear them, so the teachers and the drivers all started yelling and they finally heard them XD. it was a fun trip overall, we got to get out of the bus in a shopping complex and eat and walk around on our own for an hour, but the trip home was funny. :D :D

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Mystic

My bus driver is a intercourse ing ninny.

That is all.  :|

LiekZomgYa

[I'm known as Lillyttaddict on NS2]
[All sigs I use are always made by me - Not including add ons ^]

DIMENTIO1

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 15, 2007, 12:22:14 PM
My brother rode on a bus where all they did was throw batteries and fruit at the bus driver. :-\
:D no, not @ the brother part, the battery and fruit part