News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Girls are Evil-New Study Reveals

Started by ZGDK, November 19, 2007, 05:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

JMV

I saw that when I first Joined NSider and it's even older than that.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

bluaki

First, prove that all girls take time and money. Not to mention that should make addition, not multiplication.
Next, prove that all English statements can correlate correctly to a mathematical equation, though you seem to have shown a counterexample.

in short, "lulz, what a retarded statement"

Logheck

Isn't there a Bible verse that says "Sin is fun for a season"? I guess that applies to girls as well. You get married, and it's fun at first. But then, they get old :P

The Gamer's Den
It's not very big, please help it grow by becoming an active or at least semi-active member ;D

yes.derek

HEY LOOK HEY

not famy

Silverhawk79

yes.derek

HEY LOOK HEY

not famy

Silverhawk79

Logheck

Quote from: famy on November 19, 2007, 05:23:18 PM
u guyz r racist

No I'm not!!! Quit acting like a black person (just joking, don't panic, I'm not racist)

The Gamer's Den
It's not very big, please help it grow by becoming an active or at least semi-active member ;D

Rius

Quote from: bluaki on November 19, 2007, 05:11:46 PM
First, prove that all girls take time and money. Not to mention that should make addition, not multiplication.
Next, prove that all English statements can correlate correctly to a mathematical equation, though you seem to have shown a counterexample.

So if you work it through with addition, you get "(1/2)Girl = Evil" ? O_o

bluaki

Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 19, 2007, 05:28:14 PM
Quote from: bluaki on November 19, 2007, 05:11:46 PM

So if you work it through with addition, you get "(1/2)Girl = Evil" ? O_o
That actually makes sense... somewhat. If you have half of a person, somebody must have killed her, which is evil :O