News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The First Annual RP of the Year Awards! Nomination Phase

Started by Light, December 28, 2007, 07:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Bump. I also have another idea for a category: Best RP pairing? It doesn't have to be a couple, boyxgirl. It could also be two people who fight well together, who have good friendships, etc. What do you think?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Sure, just add as many categories as you can think of. Once you get to the voting phase, if one category hasn't gotten a lot of votes etc, just take it out.

Light

I have reached a dillema(sp?)! Choose from these two which you would rather see in the "Best RP" category:

- Goomba Crossing
- Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Post or PM which you want by tonight! If I get no participants or a tie, I will decide at random. I am also in need for some more candidates for "Best RP Character Entrance" and "Best RP Character", so keep on coming with the ideas! Thanks for participating so far.

Anarchy_Jas

Gotta say HM: Pepper Town... Takes me way back to '04.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

Joeofmars

Goomba Crossing.

And about the ' Best RP Pair ' , say I think Boogie and Venice were a great pair, can I nominate that? Seeing as Venice is in there...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 31, 2007, 02:25:52 PM
Goomba Crossing.

And about the ' Best RP Pair ' , say I think Boogie and Venice were a great pair, can I nominate that? Seeing as Venice is in there...

I also like the Tanbar/Lanbar pair. They're twins after all. And perhaps Shaelyn and Martin from An Inside Job. Also, Harver and Jas from "Dead Men," Shantae and Boogie from an "Inside Job" and "Dead Men."

As for Best RP Character, what about Shaelyn from an Inside Job? She was a good character until Fear abandoned us.

Light

Thanks for all of that which you threw out! There's still quite a bit of time left, so keep the ideas coming! I may end the Nomination Phase a little early, seeing how far we have progressed. The final list of the Best RP Award nominees will be out in a few minutes!

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Light

Tomorrow. However, I'll need more candidates for Best RP Character and Best RP Character Entrance if those two will ever get off the ground. I don't want all the candidates to be from the same RP, either.

* LightningSword glares at DMDTS and An Inside Job.

Triforce_Luigi

I nominate... Um... Aeleus, from Azula's Reign, for Best RP Character!

Fell

I nominate Boogie and Zaroff for best RP character because they made me feel not alone, when everyone else was gone. :[

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 01, 2008, 06:00:36 PM
I nominate Boogie and Zaroff for best RP character because they made me feel not alone, when everyone else was gone. :[

I  wasn't gone. My character was nowhere near you.

Fell

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 01, 2008, 06:01:16 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 01, 2008, 06:00:36 PM

I  wasn't gone. My character was nowhere near you.

I mean the people who hang out with me.

(Shaelyn, Mike, etc)