News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Perfection Incarnate: A Kingdom Hearts RP

Started by Dr.Hobo2, April 05, 2008, 03:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Perfection Incarnate

?Long before, thousands of years before any worlds had been created; there were the first two keyblade wielders. One embodied all that was good, and likewise, one that was pure evil. They had fought for thousands and thousands of years in the nothingness. Eventually, they became tired and with one last attack from the one that was good, he destroyed the body of evil. This did not actually destroy all evil, in fact, the evil then spread across the infinite nothingness creating worlds with nothing but darkness and chaos. The one who was good knew what to do and sacrificed his body and spread good and niceness across the worlds setting a balance. This balance lasted for millennia only with small fluctuations in this balance?until,

?Ah ha ha ha ha?I?Am?Perfection Incarnate!?

Evil was born again. Good had too been reincarnated but Evil stole the power Good had and set out going from world to world and absorbing all evil before destroying that world.

?Soon?I will become the entity that I once was before except this time, Good nor anything else will be able to stop me! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!?

This is my story, I am the Good whose power was taken away from me. I have looked throughout the worlds that Evil, who now calls himself Perfection Incarnate, has not yet destroyed in search of heroes who can help me regain my power so I can destroy Perfection Incarnate and return balance between Good and Evil.?

?And now I, Benvolio, have gone to Destiny Islands where I have heard that the master of the keyblade, Sora, lives along with his friend Riku.? Benvolio said narrating to himself as he rode on a small boat sailing toward the islands. ?Hopefully they can help me destroy Perfection Incarnate.?

Rules:
Meh?the usual.

Sign-up sheet: (Note, you can have up to two characters and whoever PMs me can be Sora or Riku, or Kairi but you can only choose one. ;))
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

My own sheet:
Name: Benvolio
Age: As old as the Universe?but has been recently reincarnated and looks like he is in his early teens
Keyblade: The Pure Heart. It looks like the Bond of Flame but the end is replaced with a multi-colored heart
Appearance:
Personality: He is the reincarnation of Good so it?s natural for him to act nice and good-hearted toward people but that doesn?t mean that he can?t be mean.
Background: He used to have just as much power as Perfection Incarnate but he came a year after Perfection Incarnate came which gave him enough time to gain enough power to take away most the powers that Benvolio had. Now he?ll need some help in defeating Perfection Incarnate.

Sora ? Taken by Triforce_Luigi
Riku ? Taken by Wolfpika
Kairi - Free

Triforce_Luigi

Name: Ienzo
Keyblade: Two Across. The keyblade received in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ by defeating Roxas in The World That Never Was. Check here for an image and more information.
Appearance:
Personality: Intelligent, but mean. Tendency to insult people. Rather uncaring towards all but his few friends.
Background: Ienzo had a fairly average life until he received the Keyblade. Similar to Roxas and Sora, Ienzo went through the Awakening, also known as the Dive Into The Heart. (The place where you first get the Keyblade in KH1 and fight Darkside.) He didn't really know what to do with it, and decided to wander the worlds.

Joeofmars

Name: Boogie
Keyblade: Metal Chocobo (I don't play KH, but I got this from here so I guess it's OK. Also, he has an extra sword incase something happens to his Keyblade.))
Appearance:
Personality: Hyper, funny, can be serious. Anyone who ever joined an RP on NSF knows his personality >_>

Wolfpika

Name:Jonathan
Keyblade: A wolf head for the base, and a gold jagged blade rising from the back of the head.
Appearance:Black jacket and camo pants. Wears a necklace with a wolf fang, a golden spike, and an eagle talon chained to it.
Personality:Very energetic, sort of the guy who plays pranks, but means no harm.
Background: Jonathan was sent to Destiny Islands after his parents told him to look out and protect  new keyblade weilders by the names of Riku and Sora.

Dr.Hobo2

((And I suppose we'll start now.))

Benvolio continued toward the first island he saw which just happened to bethe island where Sora first started his first adventure. It would not be long til he got to the island. If anybody were to look, they would be able to see Benvolio clearly.

Max Headroom

((Wait for meh! D: :

Name: Mira
Keyblade: One Winged Angel
Appearance:
Personality: Whatever the situation desires
Background: Unknown
))
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

((Wherever you want...but preferably close to where Benvolio is...which is at Destiny Islands))

Max Headroom

((So what point in time are we in? Is it around the first one, the second one, etc?))
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

((I'd say that this takes place after KH II but I wouldn't worry about too much of that stuff. This RP won't have much to do with the mainline story of KH...Now stop Ooc posting and RP! DX))

Triforce_Luigi

((Ah, k.))

Ienzo saw the door ahead of him. A giant keyhole was present and a giant key was in his hand. He looked around the small cave in which the door was located, checking to see if anyone from that village in this "Land of Dragons" had followed him. He approached the door and raised his Keyblade. A bright shaft of light emerged from the tip of the key and into the keyhole. The door opened slowly, and he walked through.

When he emerged, he was in a similar small cavern. He noticed an exit nearby and took it. He squinted as bright sunshine flooded his view. Once his vision was back to normal, he looked around and found that he was on a small tropical island. A quick reconnaisance (sp?) informed him that this island had a playground of sorts. He walked around the island, enjoying the "view" until he noticed a path leading to small circular peninsula with an awkwardly bent tree. He walked towards the tree and observed that it's bend made it a good chair. He sat on the branch and stared out at the waves of the ocean for several minutes, tired and bored.

((In case you're some sort of complete idiot, he's in the Destiny Islands, in that area where you could fight Riku at the beginning of KH1, and where that tree that they sit on in some cutscenes is. Of course, I haven't played KH1 in a few years, so I might be mistaken on the geography of the island. If so, do correct me.))

Dr.Hobo2

The boat landed on the island but if anybody else were to look at it, they'd probably say it was more of just a raft with a sail sticking out of it. "If I remember correctly...I think this is where Sora and Riku should be." With that, Benvolio started walking around the island, towards the peninsula in search of the two.

Max Headroom

((I'm going to make a guess, based on what I have seen in KH II)).

Mira walked from the town behind the beach to the wooden dock area. Once he got there, he looked out into the ocean.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Ienzo was almost falling asleep from sheer boredom. Just as he nodded off, he thought he sensed someone approaching. He groggily got up and looked around, noticing someone approaching. He drew his Keyblade and waited, in case said person was an enemy.

Dr.Hobo2

Benvolio saw Ienzo's movement, but more importantly to him, the appearance of the keyblade. He then started running at him with a smile on his face. "Hey!"