News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

LEFT 4 DEAD 2 ANNOUNCED

Started by Omega12, June 01, 2009, 11:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega12

No, EA handles porting over the games tot he PS3, they take care of the retail copies of PS3.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

noodle976

Quote from: Omega12 on June 07, 2009, 10:27:44 AM
No, EA handles porting over the games tot he PS3, they take care of the retail copies of PS3.
When I bought the orange box on pc at a store, why did it have security stickers with EA's log on it then?

Jono2

There's now no point at all to buy the first one, and all of the promises valve made to people who bought the first one (tf2-like updates, the SDK, new maps and speedy glitch removal a la tf2) were completely broken.  They just decided to make everyone buy the second one.

Once the second one comes out, there's absolutely no point in getting the first unless you're planning on speedrunning it.  All of the content from the first will be in the second.

Also, i hate the characters, the music, the environment.  It's obnoxious.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Fish

Hmm...
I enjoyed the first one for a total of a few days. Afterward it got boring.  I wanted to know how the zombie outbreak started. D=
Hopefully this one will be better, but I doubt I'd buy this unless it was less than $30.

Omega12

They said there is going to be more of a story int his game.

L4D also isn't really a "game" its a game where you control a movie =/

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

noodle976

Quote from: Omega12 on June 09, 2009, 06:01:21 PM
They said there is going to be more of a story int his game.

L4D also isn't really a "game" its a game where you control a movie =/
poopty movies