News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Clay chibi Konata!

Started by Zovistograt, August 21, 2008, 05:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

For those who do not already know, I work at a summer camp as an Arts & Crafts assistant.  Thus, I am in A&C all day and have access to cool materials, including clay.  So when we broke out the clay, I broke out my otakudom and made Konata in a Nendoroid-like fashion.  In fact, she is approximately the same size as a Nendoroid.  She is made of unfired clay, which means we don't have a kiln in A&C.  It also means that she is prone to chipping, and you can see in these pictures she already has underwent some of that.  You probably wouldn't notice, but one of her legs and part of her hair broke off, so I had to hot glue them back D:.  Also, my painting skillz are not...uh...good, and really, I screwed up her bangs a little (they should be longer).  But oh well tl;dr YOU CAME FOR PICS SO HERE ARE SOME:

Konata in my hand :3
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Konata leaning on a mouse :3
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Konata playing a DS :3
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Any more suggestions of what Konata can do?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Syncopathic

Make her watch anime with you.
I suck at working with clay.
I tried making a flower vase for art...
Didn't go so well.

Kaso

I dunno, it kinda seems to need a bigger, impossible to balance head.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Kaso on August 21, 2008, 10:44:10 AM
I dunno, it kinda seems to need a bigger, impossible to balance head.
Isn't 1/3 the size of her body enough? D:

anyway, if I made that, the body would probably break off.  It would've been harder to work out her arms and the pleats on her skirt :(
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

I'm not sure whether to be impressed or creeped out. >_>

Riosan

Locked due to Lucky Star sucking tremendously.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.