News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Resident Roleplay

Started by Viewtifulboy, November 30, 2007, 09:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 02, 2007, 07:36:07 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 02, 2007, 07:33:42 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 02, 2007, 07:22:40 PM
"Hmm..."

Derek closed his eyes for a moment.

"I wonder how long these people have been affected," he murmured to himself. "Maybe we can still save them. Joesph! Do you have any more of that antidote?" he called. He didn't fire at the oncoming hordes, waiting to see if their was a way to stop them without harming them too much.
"I have a few vials." Joesph said. "I heard that close contact with the T-virus will cause hallucinations." "Inject Viewtifulboy with this anyway necessary." Joesph said handing Derek a syringe and a vial.

"Okay," said Derek as he took the vial. "If I stabbed him with this now, it might be an improvement on his part."
"Just keep in mind, it must be injected within 30 seconds of the vial opening before it spoils in the air." Joesph said.

"Also, look at these." Joesph said as he opened his case and pulled out a bullet with a clear chamber in the center.

"Bullets full of T-Virus antidote." he said. "It won't kill them, just cure them." Joesph said, putting it in his pistol.

"But it will only work if the infectee has been infected for less than 6 hours."

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 02, 2007, 07:45:04 PM
"Hmm..."

"I wonder how long these people have been affected," he murmured to himself. "Maybe we can still save them. Joesph! Do you have any more of that antidote?" he called. He didn't fire at the oncoming hordes, waiting to see if their was a way to stop them without harming them too much.
"I have a few vials." Joesph said. "I heard that close contact with the T-virus will cause hallucinations." "Inject Viewtifulboy with this anyway necessary." Joesph said handing Derek a syringe and a vial.

"Okay," said Derek as he took the vial. "If I stabbed him with this now, it might be an improvement on his part."
"Just keep in mind, it must be injected within 30 seconds of the vial opening before it spoils in the air." Joesph said.

"Also, look at these." Joesph said as he opened his case and pulled out a bullet with a clear chamber in the center.

"Bullets full of T-Virus antidote." he said. "It won't kill them, just cure them." Joesph said, putting it in his pistol.

"But it will only work if the infectee has been infected for less than 6 hours."

"They can't have been infected for too long, yet. Someone would have found out." said Derek as he took some similar bullets.

Tupin

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 02, 2007, 07:53:21 PM
"Hmm..."

"They can't have been infected for too long, yet. Someone would have found out." said Derek as he took some similar bullets.
"God, I killed like 30 people before I realized I had these." Joesph said.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 02, 2007, 07:55:06 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 02, 2007, 07:53:21 PM
"Hmm..."

"God, I killed like 30 people before I realized I had these." Joesph said.

"Yeah..." said Derek with a small smile. "Idiot," he muttered quietly to himself. All those people they had murdered, adn he could have stopped it all this time?

Viewtifulboy

the battle is over

"you guys didn't even help >:(.  Let's just get the DVD.  let's see...... under anime.  I'll look under G for god.  Ah here it is ;D.  *puts in backpack.  Now I just need to get home alive and watch this.."

Triforce_Luigi

Derek rolled his eyes at him. "You're so naive," he said.

Viewtifulboy

"no.  just optomistic" ;D

Tupin

Joesph loaded a syringe full T-Virus antidote. He slowly made his way near Viewtifulboy.

"This will cure him." he said as he sank the syringe into Viewtifulboy's neck and pushed the plunger down.

Triforce_Luigi

Derek watched with one eyebrow raised as the serum entered Viewtifulboy's stream, slowly but surely curing the naive, immature idiot.

Tupin

"There." Joesph said. "Now let's leave this mall and tell the world of the "company" and their doings." Joesph said, putting the used needle in a garbage can.

Triforce_Luigi

Derek nodded before walking at a brisk pace towards the exit.

Viewtifulboy

"Ummmmm.... what did you inject into my neck?  I don't take steroids.  Oh by the way I found a new friend." *shows a leech 3 times it's normal size, slithering on my shoulder* "I know leeches are supposed to suck blood, but this one seems to like me.  Isn't he cute? :3. Besides if he gets hungry I can just toss him onto some zombie.  What should I name him?"

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 03, 2007, 07:35:19 PM
"Ummmmm.... what did you inject into my neck?  I don't take steroids.  Oh by the way I found a new friend." *shows a leech 3 times it's normal size, slithering on my shoulder* "I know leeches are supposed to suck blood, but this one seems to like me.  Isn't he cute? :3. Besides if he gets hungry I can just toss him onto some zombie.  What should I name him?"
"Those weren't steroids." "That was a T-Virus antidote." Joesph said. "You had the early stages of a virus that turns you into a zombie." "Thank god I took those vaccines off of that helicopter." Joesph said with a sigh.

Triforce_Luigi

"Where did you get the leech?" asked Derek. "That could be infected by the TVirus! Freaking Umbrella Corp. They shoulda known immortality was impossible. Now this." At this point, he was muttering to himself.

Viewtifulboy

"I found him on a game rack in Fry's.  Now let's get going."