News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Mucho Problemo

Started by -Tetsure-, December 02, 2007, 10:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Tetsure-

O.k. I have used my wii's wi-fi capabilities and they worked flawlessly(except for the wii shop channel) One day I turn it on and it says can't connect online. I try like 20 more times and the same error message keeps apppearing. I call NOA and their directions dont casue the internet thing to act any differently. My friend suggest putting it closer to the router and I put like 5 feet away from it and still nothing. I have made sure my internet and wiiconnect24 options where selected by agreeing to the online contract and in my trying to fix the error message I didnt agree with the contract and now I can't activate it because i can't connect online so now wiiconnect24 doesn't work. My wiimote is also going on and off and the battery power is at 3 bars. I wonder, is my wii like destroying itself from the inside-out, and does any1 have any suggestions as to what to do about the wi-fi thing.  :-[
Make the Most of Yourself Because That is All There is to You.

LinkXLR

I have no clue what to say about the internet thing, but the random wii remote disconnects, I think I can help. Make sure that the batteries are in ALL THE WAY. Even if it's a little bit misplaced, it may not stay connected.

Hope that helped!

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

WiiGuy

do you have a friend close by with Wireless?

if you do bring your wii over there and try the internet there.

if you can connect to the internet...try updating, even though you may not need it. just try, just incase.

well i don't any other ideas right now.
hope the info helps.