News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

New Nsider?

Started by Mysterio, December 02, 2007, 11:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterio

Is it me or is this the same thing as the old NSider board? If so did most of the old members move here? It seems as if this was copied from the old board. Also, how do you make a sign or SIG? Or banner? What ever you call the animation thing-a-ma-bob.
Thanks in advance

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Mysterio on December 02, 2007, 11:47:52 AM
Is it me or is this the same thing as the old NSider board? If so did most of the old members move here? It seems as if this was copied from the old board. Also, how do you make a sign or SIG? Or banner? What ever you call the animation thing-a-ma-bob.
Thanks in advance

It's similar but not quite the same. :P

Some members came here, Most went to Nsider2.

Uhhhhhhhhh............... I'm not going to answer the last question.  :P

Apollo

yeah a lot of us returned. although now we got new names

Red

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 02, 2007, 12:49:13 PM
Quote from: Mysterio on December 02, 2007, 11:47:52 AM
Thanks in advance

It's similar but not quite the same. :P

Some members came here, Most went to Nsider2.

Uhhhhhhhhh............... I'm not going to answer the last question.  :P
But your the king at making those things. You made the metaknight one at Ridley's video archive.

Apollo

i tried nsider 2 and i hate it. i like this forum cause its so much like the last. i say we all go to 2 and promote people to come here.all this place needs is more people.

thunderhero4

i dont believe any of this stuff... :|