News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Started by ::Poledra::, December 13, 2007, 07:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

::Poledra::

I'm Poledra & found you all here when I did a search after discovering Nintendo pulled the plug on the forums. I wasn't there much as it seemed a little petty & small-minded. This seems more friendly and relaxed.

My interests lie mainly in Zelda and Mario, although I'm becoming more familiar with Metroid. I enjoy working in Paint Shop Pro - I'm in a couple of graphic groups - and I just got a Wii, so I'll be looking to get more info in that area, as well.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all here :)

Macawmoses

Welcome!

Hopefully you will make more than 30 posts here :P

~MoM~

Lol, I think I can manage it  ;)  Thanks for the welcome!

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Macawmoses

Umm, ok... anyway, lol, thanks for the nice welcome & I have a question. Is there a 'general' board for just random inane chitchat kinda stuff??  Didn't see one, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place. I hate to ask a question & go, but it's about time for me to close up & go home, so I'll check back in  tomorrow. Thanks again!!

Macawmoses

Quote from: ::Poledra:: on December 13, 2007, 07:46:51 PM
Umm, ok... anyway, lol, thanks for the nice welcome & I have a question. Is there a 'general' board for just random inane chitchat kinda stuff??  Didn't see one, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place. I hate to ask a question & go, but it's about time for me to close up & go home, so I'll check back in  tomorrow. Thanks again!!
Power On!

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Macawmoses

Hero_Of_Time

Welcome to NSF! Hope you have fun. I'm new as well. XD

Feel free to add me on MSN!

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...