News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Nintendo Power V221 What do you think?

Started by …, September 26, 2007, 09:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So in the November 2007 Vol.221 edition of Nintendo Power, it states that this will be the last issue published by Nintendo of America, and beginning with Vol.222 it will be published by Future US.

So, what the heck is NoA doing? Because they seem to be getting rid of some stuff like Nintendo Power and Nsider.
...̅̅̅

Baka

Hopefully NP will get much better. They need to have it be able to appeal to older, "hardcore" gamers, but still accessible by kids and casual gamers. If they can pull that off, and provide interesting, quality content, then it will probably be pretty good.

HeroOfTimeO0

The switch their making is really dissapointing me.
Seriously, Nintendo's official magazine not being published by Nintendo is ridiculous.
NoA has been dissapointing me a lot lately.

T-Virus

This was known for a while, Nintendo is killing there community.

BlueLink16

X_Hero

Viewtifulboy

Believe me, Future U.S. will DESTROY everything we love about Nintendo Power.  They'll just keep taking more and more away until it's nothing more than another run-of-the-mill news magazine.  When they say they're going to keep Nintendo Power the way it is, they are lying! ragebot;

Super

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on August 06, 2013, 02:43:11 AM
Believe me, Future U.S. will DESTROY everything we love about Nintendo Power.  They'll just keep taking more and more away until it's nothing more than another run-of-the-mill news magazine.  When they say they're going to keep Nintendo Power the way it is, they are lying! ragebot;
At least they have better writing skills than you.

Viewtifulboy

I suppose that's true.  Even if they aren't using their writing skills correctly they still have them.