<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I need some REALLY good Ness pointers.

Started by Shujinco2, December 19, 2007, 10:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Quote from: Dawei on December 20, 2007, 06:54:29 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on December 20, 2007, 06:24:21 PM
DJC sounds REALLY useful, but I REALLY need to learn how to combo up Short Hopping, Fast falling and L Cancling.

I tried SHFFLing today, but it was INSANELY hard!
If you are having trouble with the short-hop, DJCing is easier, because you can put as much pressure on it as you want, you just have to be fast.
And with your shffling, it is easier to first practice short-hopping, then L-Canceling, and then Fast Falling. It could be different with Ness (as Fox, Fast falling isn't quite as important as the other ones), but I still find that easier with any other character I try.

If you want some more tips, search on youtube "Advance how to play" and look for a video by Waka. There are three parts, and they are all very useful, and helped me a lot when I first started.
My short hopping is fine! I've been short hopping since the 3rd day I owned Meelee! :D

I can also get the Fast Falling in there pretty good too! It's just the aerial attack and the L Cancling that give me troubles!  >:(

BTW, I used advanced Techniques for the VERY first time today! :) I was wondering if you could rate how I did as an Advanced Technique rookie!

http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=12938.0

THNX IN ADVANCED! :)

Dawei

Quote from: Shujinco on December 20, 2007, 07:00:53 PM
Quote from: Dawei on December 20, 2007, 06:54:29 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on December 20, 2007, 06:24:21 PM
DJC sounds REALLY useful, but I REALLY need to learn how to combo up Short Hopping, Fast falling and L Cancling.

I tried SHFFLing today, but it was INSANELY hard!
If you are having trouble with the short-hop, DJCing is easier, because you can put as much pressure on it as you want, you just have to be fast.
And with your shffling, it is easier to first practice short-hopping, then L-Canceling, and then Fast Falling. It could be different with Ness (as Fox, Fast falling isn't quite as important as the other ones), but I still find that easier with any other character I try.

If you want some more tips, search on youtube "Advance how to play" and look for a video by Waka. There are three parts, and they are all very useful, and helped me a lot when I first started.
My short hopping is fine! I've been short hopping since the 3rd day I owned Meelee! :D

I can also get the Fast Falling in there pretty good too! It's just the aerial attack and the L Cancling that give me troubles!  >:(

BTW, I used advanced Techniques for the VERY first time today! :) I was wondering if you could rate how I did as an Advanced Technique rookie!

http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=12938.0

THNX IN ADVANCED! :)
Short-hopping>Aerial is the most important part of it all. Work on that before you even think about L-canceling and fast-falling.

Also, rated+tips.