News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Hey, I'm 8 Ball

Started by Eight Ball, December 21, 2007, 04:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eight Ball

Sup dudes, I'm Eight Ball (EB, 8B, whatever) and...wow, I didn't expect someone to attempt to remake the original NSider. Anyways, I've been a Nin-Fan since I was a youngster. My first system was N64 and my first handheld was a Game Boy Color. My current systems include a Wii, Xbox 360, three NDS (One Black-Red, Triforce, and black). My sister, Frets, owns the black one. I think I'll try to get her to join this forum. Oh, and enjoy watching Scrubs :) 

Macawmoses

Welcome :)

Ya, Silver and the crew did a good job, eh? There are lots of changes, and changes coming, as well...so watch out ::)

Welcome!

~MoM~

THEBIRD

There's another remake as well, NSiders 2. And I'm BoA, or Boa. I went from my old days of Birdie to the cool tuff name of BoA :D. You've already got a nickname 8 ball, which is a good screenname, why didn't I think of it first D:?

Dr.Hobo2

That's nice. I'll watch scrubs too when it's on. Oh, by the way, will I become rich? *hopes you have magical 8 ball powers*

Eight Ball

Sorry, was playing in the arcade.

@mack- Well, I was only part of the original nsider for like a day or two before it went down. This site looks good to :)

@BOA- Yeah, I saw that one while I googl'd Nsider. xD

@Mr. Hobo- <_<=>_> nevur D:<

Dr.Hobo2

YESH! ;D I shall be a Dr.Hobo2 furevah!

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

I'm with you the day I signed up for Nsider it closed :(
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Eight Ball

Quote from: Ridley on December 21, 2007, 07:06:27 PM
I'm with you the day I signed up for Nsider it closed :(
Lol, 8B only joined because people from the forum it came from said it was full of noobs- they were wrong.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Welcome!

And I like your name  8)