News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

sup guys

Started by Ragnarok, September 25, 2007, 06:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnarok

Yep...most of you probably don't know me since I really only posted in the MPH board, but oh well. You can post here anyways :D
Back on the old NS I registered just to talk about the original Metroid  Prime, and I didn't come back until about a year ago when MPH came out. That game was pretty much what started my whole NS career, I still play and it will still probably be the only forum that I'll post in here, so if you don't visit there don't expect to see me much.
Oh, I was also at the new (but now old) NSider forums, and massed about 100 posts before the database got deleted and the forums completely spammed over. Again, if you weren't at the MPH board you probably didn't see me.
::TEC4LIFE::

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Ragnarok on September 25, 2007, 06:54:19 PM
Yep...most of you probably don't know me since I really only posted in the MPH board, but oh well. You can post here anyways :D
Back on the old NS I registered just to talk about the original Metroid  Prime, and I didn't come back until about a year ago when MPH came out. That game was pretty much what started my whole NS career, I still play and it will still probably be the only forum that I'll post in here, so if you don't visit there don't expect to see me much.
Oh, I was also at the new (but now old) NSider forums, and massed about 100 posts before the database got deleted and the forums completely spammed over. Again, if you weren't at the MPH board you probably didn't see me.
I didn't see you, and I don't know you,
but welcome to the forums!  :robothappy:

Twilight_Dragon

I probably don't know you, but nice seeing you here.

Spuddies

Hi! Wow a familiar face. :) Nice to see you again.

Yo. :]

ERRORCODE

I always saw you around. :)

Well, hope you enjoy this forum.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...