News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

So, how well do you think the above person wil do in life?

Started by えっちーせんぱい, January 03, 2008, 09:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

britneymahboy

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 03, 2008, 09:41:19 PM
britneymahboy will never live in the same place as he/she will be my exploring partner as we traverse across the harshest places all over the globe in search of great lost treasures
That is truly my dream.
NAMBLA

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on January 03, 2008, 10:15:48 PM
Move to Japan, meet a Japanese girl, get married, have white kids ("WTF" I know...).
...What? O_o

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: britneymahboy on January 03, 2008, 10:23:05 PM
britneymahboy will never live in the same place as he/she will be my exploring partner as we traverse across the harshest places all over the globe in search of great lost treasures
That is truly my dream.
Oh my...........................

Uhm...

Farly well...

>.>

^ ^ ^ ^
Was for Britneymahboy,
not Blaziken

Mystic

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 03, 2008, 10:22:00 PM
Will give birth to a mudkip.
I'm a guy O_O

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 03, 2008, 10:26:18 PM
That is truly my dream.
Oh my...........................

Uhm...

Farly well...

>.>

^ ^ ^ ^
Was for Britneymahboy,
not Blaziken
Hmm....gonna end up finding soul mate sometime soon, and be happy. Then will adopt a homeless child from Africa.

Kaz

That is truly my dream.

someday a director will want to make movies about us and we'll argue amongst ourselves about whether or not we should just sell out our names like that just for movie royalties and all will look hopeless as the argument makes us split apart and go our seperate ways but then not long after we'll realize we need each other and join forces once again for the good of all treasure hunters everywhere

and we will make sweet love under the stars
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

...̅̅̅

Shujinco2

Will be VERY susscesful in life...

And then wake up in his cardboards box and realize none of it was real.

Mystic

^^^Is going to get run over by pack of giant evolved mudfish^^^^

phatyo

I think he or she will end up in a house, with a family of maybe 2-3 kids who are then later going to do the same thing and then before you know it the human population is over 10 billion =/.

Flying Chickens

And they'll run out of area for you, and eject you into space... That's what I think will happen.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Orgizirtee on January 03, 2008, 11:16:16 PM
And they'll run out of area for you, and eject you into space... That's what I think will happen.
Orgizirtee will become rich, but will forcefully donate everything to charity and end up living in a virtual simulation.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Rayquarian on January 03, 2008, 11:20:24 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on January 03, 2008, 11:16:16 PM
Orgizirtee will become rich, but will forcefully donate everything to charity and end up living in a virtual simulation.
My god, keep those darned poor people away from my money.

You'll end up being the narrator of a recreated The Twilight Zone.

Vaatix

According to your fate, you can't do this. You wouldn't want to break the rules.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Shujinco2

Quote from: VaatixGanon on January 03, 2008, 11:42:57 PM
Pulmonary Embolism, he won't make it past 18, and thanks to horrible mental instability is unable to post anything about me in this thread.
Will be cloned, and have his clones kill him and everything else on earth.