News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

W00T!

Started by Zora Link, January 04, 2008, 03:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zora Link

8) 8) 8)
I was thinking last night that Dawei never said anything about items.
I now feel I need to say that for all battles, I was using items. And with items, I managed to beat all the level 8s I faced.
Then I got curious, and decided to go with no items.
First: level 6 -- No match
then: Level 7 -- harder, but still a semi-easy win
I nervously set the comp level to level 8...and left it at no items.
Me: pikachu
Comp: Bowser
Stock: 4
Time: 8:00
Time it took to end the match: 3:xx (under 20)
Sudden death: none
Winner:
.........................................ME! ^_^  8)
I then did many no item matches on final destination with level 8's. While I didn't win all of them, I won a good percent. All around 2:50 - 3:20 minutes. :P
Hows that for improvement QSMASHBRO? :P

thunderhero4

I never play with items either unless i want to have a bit more fun...

and CONGRATS!! ;D

Dawei

I guess I should have talked about items. I was thinking about it, but I didn't think it was necessary. To be blunt, no items. I'm glad you took the initiative though to play without them on. It's also good to know you are changing around your opponents.

Unless you really want to get into the game, I think I've covered it all. Just continue to play with Level 8s until you can win every time, and then 1s and 5s if you feel like practicing some combos and juggling.

Zora Link

Quote from: Dawei on January 04, 2008, 03:10:34 PM
I guess I should have talked about items. I was thinking about it, but I didn't think it was necessary. To be blunt, no items. I'm glad you took the initiative though to play without them on. It's also good to know you are changing around your opponents.

Unless you really want to get into the game, I think I've covered it all. Just continue to play with Level 8s until you can win every time, and then 1s and 5s if you feel like practicing some combos and juggling.
thanks for all your help. :)
*adds to friends*
I'd probably still be a lot worse if it weren't for you.

Dawei

Quote from: Zora Link on January 04, 2008, 03:14:41 PM

*adds to friends*
No problem. Just stick with my tips and such and you should keep getting better (to an extent. You can only do so much with comps).

Tell me when you are ready to take a step up in Smash, if you ever feel you want to. And, if you have wifi, I'll be looking forward to smashing with you.

Zora Link

Quote from: Dawei on January 04, 2008, 03:18:16 PM

*adds to friends*
No problem. Just stick with my tips and such and you should keep getting better (to an extent. You can only do so much with comps).

Tell me when you are ready to take a step up in Smash, if you ever feel you want to. And, if you have wifi, I'll be looking forward to smashing with you.
ok, I'll let you know.
And I've had wi-fi for a long time. :P

Dawei

Quote from: Zora Link on January 04, 2008, 03:24:39 PM
Quote from: Dawei on January 04, 2008, 03:18:16 PM

*adds to friends*

ok, I'll let you know.
And I've had wi-fi for a long time. :P
Can't be sure. I still have many friends who don't have wifi.

Or don't know how to set up wifi, but are reluctant to call me over to set it up.

Zora Link

well that's not very smart of them. :P

I noticed QSMASHBRO is viewing the forum...I think He'd want to see this...

Qsmash

Good enough for me. :)

Zora Link

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on January 04, 2008, 03:45:14 PM

so that's not good then?
seems like your saying the following:
:-\ meh, guess I'll have to live with that.

Qsmash

Quote from: Zora Link on January 04, 2008, 03:48:07 PM

so that's not good then?
That's something I WOULD say to crush spirits, but that time I ment it. Congradulations! ;D

Zora Link

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on January 04, 2008, 03:53:04 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on January 04, 2008, 03:48:07 PM

so that's not good then?
That's something I WOULD say to crush spirits, but that time I ment it. Congradulations! ;D
Thanks.