News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

whoo I bought a d20

Started by Zovistograt, January 05, 2008, 04:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

http://www.trollandtoad.com/p107809.html

Good buy?  I think this thing looks awesome, and it's oversized too...:)  I've been wanting to get my own for a while so I can stop using my friend's and annoying him with unneeded rolls.

Do you have any adventure dice?  Post 'em!
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

LinkXLR

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

JMV

I intercourse ing lol'd at the hotlinking image.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

LinkXLR

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 05, 2008, 04:35:09 PM
Quote from: LinkXLR on January 05, 2008, 04:32:50 PM
....sbnc
wut
I don't care....about dice.....at.....alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Judas

I have some d20 for the few occasions where I play RPG's, but Warhammer only needs d6's. I do have a vast collection of them, with fancy ones for my Warhammer Fantasy cast pool and dispel pool. Oh, and some Warhammer scatter dice and weapon misfire dice.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Zovistograt

Quote from: Snorkel on January 05, 2008, 05:07:13 PM
I have some d20 for the few occasions where I play RPG's, but Warhammer only needs d6's. I do have a vast collection of them, with fancy ones for my Warhammer Fantasy cast pool and dispel pool. Oh, and some Warhammer scatter dice and weapon misfire dice.
hmm, sorry, never heard of Warhammer.  I only really play D&D regularly.  What kind of tabletop game is Warhammer?