News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

are you biased on anything musical or movie...cal?

Started by Zovistograt, January 07, 2008, 02:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

For example, I will--without fail--like a song better if it's in a language other than English or a romance language (Spanish, French, Italian, etc...they just don't do it for me olol) if the tune is exactly the same.

I also like books and movies more if they have some sci-fi elements in them...but that's true for a lot of ppl :P

How about you?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Riosan

As it seems for most bands that I like, I like their 2nd album a lot better than their first.

The bands that come to my mind are Keane, Daft Punk, and Switchfoot.

Under The Iron Sea was full of great songs, Discovery was just a bit better than Homework, and Nothing Is Sound was fantastic.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

major tom

I tend to not look into alternative stuff. I don't hate the alternative genre, but so much bands labeled as alternative are either really boring or full of suck. I have found some alt rock to be pretty darn good though (ie, white stripes, priestess)

I generally hate any 'romantic comedy' movie.

HeroOfTimeO0

With music, I tend to absolutely stay away from rap, country and alternative rock. Even if I think something's catchy, I won't admit it. :P
And I'm pretty much biased on 4kids entertainment.(if that's moviecal)  (O: