News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

What will Jan. 23rd's update be?

Started by Hero_Of_Time, January 10, 2008, 03:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_Of_Time

I know we get too many topics about updates, but seeing as January 23rd is the last update before Brawl what do you think it'll be? Will it be different between Japan and the rest (Japan gets the regular update + an 'Enjoy Brawl' one for example) of the world or what?

I think Japan will get an 'Enjoy Brawl' update (a notice) along with the regular update that's on all 7 languages. The rest of the languages will get the 'Enjoy Brawl' update the day before the respective countries get Brawl. Thus its not exclusive to Japan but they get it first for obvious reasons.

And January 24th imo will be a big roster update as that is what most people want to leak.

Feel free to add me on MSN!

Zora Link

yea, 24th will most likely be the starting roster... that also might be the 23rd's update...you never can tell.....

La Pared

Ya im guessing the japan update will be very different from the other countries.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

JrDude

I think, after the game is released, Sakurai will just keep adding stuff we don't need, and stuff we don't need (:P), he'll probably keep puting everything, like "Veteran: Luigi, Newcomer: Megaman (if he's in), Stage: Blah blah, ect. ect." and a bunch of stuff 'till everything is in.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

24th...is when all hell breaks loose. Tons of spoilers online...good day for me :P