UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga! *A red7js review*

Started by The Seventh, January 18, 2008, 05:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

Okay, red7js here to review one if my favorite games of all time:

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Okay, now you may be wondering, why am I reviewing this game now?  Well, it felt like a good time to.

I rate my games in these categories:
Story
Graphics
Sound & Music
Controls/gameplay
Replay value

Have a comment?  Feel free to post it.  DON'T FLAME.

Okay, let me BEGIN!

Intro on the game:
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga was a remake of Mario and Luigi, with an added game: Mario Bros.
It follows in the footsteps of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (did I get that title right?), by integrating platforming RPG elements and Platforming elements into a not quite so painful RPG gaming experiance that even newbies to RPG's can easily get their hands on.
Enough with the introduction, let the true review begin!

Story: 9.3/10
The story is great.  It all starts out with an "ambassador" from the Beanbean Kingdom (funny, I know, but that's the charm to it!), that is actually an evil witch in disguise out to get Peach's voice, and replacing it with what is literally an explosive vocabulary.  Well, that ends up making Bowser and Mario team up (and shortly after Luigi gets dragged into the adventure, too.), which is very reminiscent of Super Mario RPG...  and will send chills of nostalgia down the backs of people who have played said game.  But, what happens a little after that dissapointed me, and turned out that Bowser would become a useless ally...  that is...  maybe I should let you find out the rest of the fantastic (and fantastically humorous) story.  It's a story that you never get bored of.

To sum the story up: it's straight foward, moderately humorous, almost never confusing, and filled with plot twists.

Graphics: 8.7/10

Okay, I AM rating it based upon GBA games at that time.

The graphics were admittently great, but you also noticed they didn't quite push the hardware, which can also be a good thing, too.  Normal mapped textures used for rock, paths, grass, and more fortunately didn't detract from the experience.  In fact, the atmosphere almost benefitted from it!  I also LOVE the sprite styles.  They are among my absolute favorites for Mario and the gang (although Peach's face looks funny, and are Mario and Luigi's mustaches graying a little?).  The expressions that Mario and Luigi give off just by action alone are hilarious (and there's one part that Luigi gets in touch with his feminine side...  just cracked me up!), and Mario and Luigi tend to overexpress themselves, witch make it all the more witty!

To sum up the graphics, great, but not hardware pushing, and excellent sprites.  Normal mapped textures are good.

Sound and Music: 9.5/10

The sound has definitely benefitted from the normal mapped textures that I mentioned earlier.  The sound is above average for the GBA.  The music definitely fits where it's used, wether it be on Hoohoo Mountain, Joke's End, or the overworld.  The sound quality is exceptional, too.  Crisp and clear...  just how I like it.  I can't describe how good...  but I tell you, the music in this game should be able to whisthand the test of time.  Now, about the sounds...  it's ingenious how they managed to use as few sound effects as they did, and not make it sound mediocre (just like what they did in Super Metroid...  just ingenous).  But, I have noticed some occasional faults on the sounds for Mario and Luigi...  occasionally one bro uses the other's voice... but that only happens one, twice, or three times so I won't complain too much.  And remember when I was explaining how Mario and Luigi loved to overexpress themselves?  The sounds that accompany it fit REALLY well.  And did I forget to mention the Mario and Luigi's voices sound almost exactly like they usually do?  It's just awesome.

To sum this part up, great sound, an occasional flaw, and excellent use of few sound effects.

Controls/gameplay: 10/10

I don't know how to say it.  The controls are amazing, along with the gameplay that comes with it.

The gameplay in the field uses a painless action command system.  Start switches the Bros. positions (swaps them... yes, start not pausing was a little wierd at first, but you'll get used to it), and doing that increases the options of abilities that the developers could expand them.  Using A makes the front Bro. use the action, while the Bro. in back uses B.  L changes the icon representing the back Bros. action he'll do when B is pressed, same goes with the Bro in front and the R button swiching the action command icon.  The battle system is where the controls really shine.  It's simplistic.  A controls Mario, while B controls Luigi, no matter what.  You attack and can dodge attacks, and possibly counterattack with this brilliant system.  And the developers manages to make the enemies attacks look natural while using only 2 forms of defend/counterattack, being jump and hammer.  And the first strikes also affect the entire enemy party.  Jump first strikes hurt the enemies, while Hammer first strikes stun most of the enemies (BTW, you don't start with the hammer.  You get it early in the game).  It makes the battles action oriented, fun, and painless without heavy amounts of tedium, frusturation, or anything that is sometimes associated with RPG's.  Also, how could I forget to mention bros. attacks?  These super powerful attacks use both Bros. in conjunction (and have 3 pull-off difficulty levels too, the most difficult one allowing you to use the least amount of bros. points.), which can also be difficult to pull off at first.  In order to use bros. attacks, you also need bros points.  bros. points are like the magic points of Mario and Luigi.  And you also level up in RPG fashion, enabling you to level up any of the following stats:

HP (hit points, which is your health)
BP (bros. points, which allow you to pull off enemy pulverising Bros attacks)
POW (attack power, the higher the number for this stat, THE MORE DAMAGE YOU DEAL!  WOOT!)
DEF (defense, the higher the number, the less damage you take.  But it will never be high enough to take no damage from some attacks.)
Speed (the higher the number, the sooner you go in a turn.  You better hope it's higher than the enemies, though!)
Stache (an ackward stat, and may seem pointless at first, but in fact, the higher it's number, the more lucky blows you deal, lucky blows being blows that do about double the damage.  But that's not all.  The higher your stache rating, the bigger the discounts you get at stores...)

But when you level up, you also get a BONUS WHEEL NO MATTER WHAT.  But there's a twist.  The less frequently you use it on a stat, the more high numbers, like 4 or 5 will appear, but the more frequently you use it, more low numbers like 1 or 2 will show up.

And there's also a simple stregnth and weakness system too... but revelaing that will give out too many spoilers, but it involves one of the coolest abilities you get in the game.  You also can get clothing and badges to raise stats!  There's so much more that I want to say, but 1. I don't have the time!  AND 2. it might give off spoilers.

In conclusion... eh, this is the category there the game kicks the most ass.

Replay value: 9.1/10

The replay value is sort of like Metroid Fusion in a way.  No hard difficulty, but the game is so awesome that you will want to play it like 5,000 (okay, a lot of) times!  The story and everything will keep ou reeled in and will NEVER keep you away from this game.  Also, the added game of Mario Bros. will add more of an incentive to keep this in your GBA or DS for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

BTW, try beating Phase 27 with 209900 points on Mario Bros.

The side quests (along with the main game that moves smoothly...) will increase the amount of times you pick this up, too.

In other words about the replay value, it's excellent.

OVERALL RATING: 9/10

Overall a great game, with a few faults.  Just plain amazing.  I recommend this just about anyone.  And it's worth the money you'll spend on it.
meh

WiiGuy

thunderhero4

This game was AMAZING!

oh, and heres a pic:

and heres its sequel: (you might know this one)

WiiGuy

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 19, 2008, 10:06:23 AM
This game was AMAZING!

oh, and heres a pic:

The 2nd one i know ;)
thanks for the pic

thunderhero4

Quote from: WiiGuy on January 19, 2008, 11:39:36 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 19, 2008, 10:06:23 AM
This game was AMAZING!

oh, and heres a pic:

The 2nd one i know ;)
thanks for the pic
No prob! ;)

sleepin_dude_99

The Seventh

Quote from: Kilroy on January 21, 2008, 03:50:35 AM
I absolutely loved that game.

Great review.
Thank you, Kilroy!  I suprised myself with how good of a review I did this time, seeing my past ones from oldsider...  they weren't golden...
meh

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

I just got that game(It took me forever to find it in a used game store). I' now officially hooked on that game. It's such a great game, I never knew it would be this good until I actualy played it. :)
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

thunderhero4

Quote from: DRIFTYOSHIZERO11 on January 26, 2008, 10:30:15 PM
I just got that game(It took me forever to find it in a used game store). I' now officially hooked on that game. It's such a great game, I never knew it would be this good until I actualy played it. :)
Zomg, one look at it and I saw it was like paper mario...i HAD to have it! ;D

The Seventh

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 26, 2008, 10:52:47 PM
Quote from: DRIFTYOSHIZERO11 on January 26, 2008, 10:30:15 PM
Zomg, one look at it and I saw it was like paper mario...i HAD to have it! ;D
The reason why I got it is that I thought, "mario?  I'll have it!"
meh

PXD

Howdy. So...yeah, I thought I'd comment on your review.

And by comment, I mean going over every slight detail and giving you any suggestions I come up with. Just like old times for me ;p

It follows in the footsteps of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (did I get that title right?), If you aren't sure about something WHEN you're writing the review, it's always a good idea to poke around sites like IGN, which has a nice list of games to pick from. You're bound to get the right spelling if you know where to check beforehand, rather then asking if it's spelled right in your review (takes some of the professional look away).

But yes, you spelled it right.

by integrating platforming RPG elements and Platforming elements into a not quite so painful RPG gaming experiance that even newbies to RPG's can easily get their hands on. "by integrating RPG and platforming elements into a not-so-painful RPG gaming experience (you spelled experience wrong, FYI ;p) that even newcomers to RPGs can easily dive into."

As I mentioned above, spell-check helps with actual English words. When it comes to game titles or character names, better off using sites like IGN.

I used to tend to write the Intro as part of the review, rather then calling the rest of it the 'true review' like you did (you also said 'Let the review begin' twice, though with different words mixed in). I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but the Intro to me is typically background info on the game's history and anything that seems right to place in an Intro section. I don't give the Intro a rating either (something you didn't do as well).

Another thing you might want to consider is including some info on the game, like its release date, category (Action/Adventure/RPG/ect.), publisher, and things like that. It's not a life-or-death option, but...it's up to you.

It all starts out with an "ambassador" from the Beanbean Kingdom (funny, I know, but that's the charm to it!), that is actually an evil witch in disguise out to get Peach's voice, and replacing it with what is literally an explosive vocabulary. Another thing you did right was give a basic intro on how the game starts out, and avoid going into deeper details then that. It's obviously never a good idea to go through a game's storyline chapter by chapter when reviewing it, especially more recently-released games that not everyone might have (this game isn't, but it's something to keep in mind nonetheless).

You could also change the part after 'evil witch' to "an evil witch in disguise that replaces Peach's voice with a literally explosive vocabulary."

But, what happens a little after that dissapointed me, and turned out that Bowser would become a useless ally... Ah, perhaps I spoke a little too soon about going too deep into the story. Eh, not a huge error, but watch what you type...

maybe I should let you find out the rest of the fantastic (and fantastically humorous) story. "maybe I should let you experience the rest of the fantastically humorous story on your own. It's a story you'll likely never grow bored of."

To sum the story up: it's straight foward (forward), moderately humorous, almost never confusing, and filled with plot twists.

Okay, I AM rating it based upon GBA games at that time. You could also make a note directly next to the graphics score - 'Rating based upon GBA games', although Partners in Time is an entirely different name then Superstar Saga, and if you're reviewing Superstar Saga, then the note about GBA games isn't necessary...unless there's some mini-game option I don't know about ;p

The graphics were admittently (admittedly) great, but you also noticed they didn't quite push the hardware, which can also be a good thing, too. How can 'we' notice if 'we' haven't played the game yet? I've played the game, yes, but that doesn't mean everyone who reads this has played it.

In fact, the atmosphere almost benefitted (benefited) from it!

and Mario and Luigi tend to overexpress themselves, witch (witch? Something tells me we're not in Kansas anymore ;p) make(s) it all the more witty!

To sum up the graphics, great, but not hardware pushing, and excellent sprites.  Normal mapped textures are good. "To sum up the graphics, they're generally good, but not hardware-pushing. The normal mapped textures are good, however, and the sprites are quite excellent."

Sound and Music: 9.5/10 I generally put it under the title of 'Audio,' but it's not a huge deal.

The sound has definitely benefitted (benefited) from the normal mapped textures that I mentioned earlier.  The music definitely fits where it's used, wether (whether) it be on Hoohoo Mountain, Joke's End, or the overworld.  

but I tell you, the music in this game should be able to whisthand (you could also put 'endure', just for an easier time with spelling. Big words look nice, but only if you spell them right) 

Now, about the sounds... If you're gonna change topics and talk about the sounds, a paragraph break would be nice.

it's ingenious how they managed to use as few sound effects as they did, and not make it sound mediocre (just like what they did in Super Metroid...  just ingenous). You put ingenious twice, and you spell it wrong the second time. Get creative with those words! ;p

To sum this part (the music/sound) up, great sound (though with occasional flaws), and excellent use of few sound effects.

The gameplay in the field uses a painless action command system (you could also put here that it might come as inspiration from the original Paper Mario game).

Start switches the Bros. positions (swaps them... yes, start not pausing was a little wierd at first, but you'll get used to it), and doing that increases the options of abilities that the developers could expand them. Since it might be easy to get folks confused, don't forget to add in things, like 'The start button' and such.

The part in parenthesis could also be changed to 'pressing start to switch them was a little weird (you also spelled 'weird' wrong) at first, but you'll get used to it'.

And the developers manages to make the enemies attacks look natural while using only 2 forms of defend/counterattack, being jump and hammer. Manages doesn't fit when there's more then one developer, so you could replace it with 'manage' or 'managed'.

And the first strikes also affect the entire enemy party. Oh no you didn't! You did NOT just start a sentence with and!

Eh, me being picky again.

It makes the battles action oriented, fun, and painless without heavy amounts of tedium, frusturation, or anything that is sometimes associated with RPG's. "Frustration," "and," "RPGs"

In order to use bros. attacks, you also need bros points.  bros. points are like the magic points of Mario and Luigi. You can connect the bolded part with something like "In order to use bros. attacks, you need bros. points, which are like the magic points of Mario and Luigi." 

And you also level up in RPG fashion, enabling you to level up any of the following stats:

POW (attack power, the higher the number for this stat, THE MORE DAMAGE YOU DEAL!  WOOT!)
DEF (defense, the higher the number, the less damage you take.  But it will never be high enough to take no damage from some attacks.)
Speed (the higher the number, the sooner you go in a turn.  You better hope it's higher than the enemies, though!)
Stache (an ackward stat, and may seem pointless at first, but in fact, the higher it's number, the more lucky blows you deal, lucky blows being blows that do about double the damage.  But that's not all.  The higher your stache rating, the bigger the discounts you get at stores...)
All of this could be easily formed into a sentence with 'leveling up your HP, BP, POW, DEF, Speed, or Stache', and giving a possibly-shorter explanation for each. Of course, it raises the question as to if explanations are truly necessary for everything except Stache and Speed.

Oh, and 'pulverizing' appears both ways in the spell-check, so it's not something you have to change if you don't want to.

And there's also a simple stregnth (strength) and weakness system too... but revelaing (revealing) that will give out too many spoilers, but (you can also put 'although') it involves one of the coolest abilities you get in the game. 

In conclusion... eh, this is the category there (pretty sure you meant 'where') the game kicks the most ass.

The story and everything will keep ou (you) reeled in and will NEVER keep you away from this game. 

In other words about the replay value, it's excellent. In other words, the replay value is nothing short of excellent.

Okay...that's done ;p

Yeah, so...obviously you had a few spelling errors, but nothing a quick spell-check can fix. It's a very wise move to use SC before you post your review - you'll be amazed at what you might get (I frequently find I make the smallest of mistakes and don't notice it until spell-check or someone else points it out for me).

Another huge issue with your review is the 1st-person spin you put on it by putting 'me' and 'I' in a lot of sentences. Main thing: Don't do it. It gives your review a biased appearance, and nobody wants that, right?

That's not to say it's a bad idea to post your thoughts on the game, but do it in a way without using 'me' or 'I'. Just the way you talk about the game will give people a good-enough idea of your opinion on it.

One of my first times writing a review, I posted it in color, which turned out to be a mistake. Generally avoid posting reviews in bright colors like red, yellow, and pink, because it can be a pain to highlight words just to be able to read them. The red you used is...acceptable, but if you ever do use a bright color, don't forget to at least bold it.

Your sections appear to be pretty much around the same length, but I'd try and go for deeper details without spoiling anything. That's just me though.

Aside from my ever-nitpicky comments, it still remains a pretty good review.

thunderhero4

Thats more reading than I do in a month! 0_0 (not counting here)

Macawmoses

Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 11, 2008, 08:59:37 PM
When PXD critiques, he goes all out. He expends a lot of info doing so, so you know he is good ;)

thunderhero4

Quote from: mackormoses on February 12, 2008, 07:54:28 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 11, 2008, 08:59:37 PM
When PXD critiques, he goes all out. He expends a lot of info doing so, so you know he is good ;)
Wow...

The Seventh

Quote from: PXD on February 11, 2008, 08:10:29 AM
Howdy. So...yeah, I thought I'd comment on your review.

And by comment, I mean going over every slight detail and giving you any suggestions I come up with. Just like old times for me ;p

It follows in the footsteps of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (did I get that title right?), If you aren't sure about something WHEN you're writing the review, it's always a good idea to poke around sites like IGN, which has a nice list of games to pick from. You're bound to get the right spelling if you know where to check beforehand, rather then asking if it's spelled right in your review (takes some of the professional look away).

But yes, you spelled it right.

by integrating platforming RPG elements and Platforming elements into a not quite so painful RPG gaming experiance that even newbies to RPG's can easily get their hands on. "by integrating RPG and platforming elements into a not-so-painful RPG gaming experience (you spelled experience wrong, FYI ;p) that even newcomers to RPGs can easily dive into."

As I mentioned above, spell-check helps with actual English words. When it comes to game titles or character names, better off using sites like IGN.

I used to tend to write the Intro as part of the review, rather then calling the rest of it the 'true review' like you did (you also said 'Let the review begin' twice, though with different words mixed in). I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but the Intro to me is typically background info on the game's history and anything that seems right to place in an Intro section. I don't give the Intro a rating either (something you didn't do as well).

Another thing you might want to consider is including some info on the game, like its release date, category (Action/Adventure/RPG/ect.), publisher, and things like that. It's not a life-or-death option, but...it's up to you.

It all starts out with an "ambassador" from the Beanbean Kingdom (funny, I know, but that's the charm to it!), that is actually an evil witch in disguise out to get Peach's voice, and replacing it with what is literally an explosive vocabulary. Another thing you did right was give a basic intro on how the game starts out, and avoid going into deeper details then that. It's obviously never a good idea to go through a game's storyline chapter by chapter when reviewing it, especially more recently-released games that not everyone might have (this game isn't, but it's something to keep in mind nonetheless).

You could also change the part after 'evil witch' to "an evil witch in disguise that replaces Peach's voice with a literally explosive vocabulary."

But, what happens a little after that dissapointed me, and turned out that Bowser would become a useless ally... Ah, perhaps I spoke a little too soon about going too deep into the story. Eh, not a huge error, but watch what you type...

maybe I should let you find out the rest of the fantastic (and fantastically humorous) story. "maybe I should let you experience the rest of the fantastically humorous story on your own. It's a story you'll likely never grow bored of."

To sum the story up: it's straight foward (forward), moderately humorous, almost never confusing, and filled with plot twists.

Okay, I AM rating it based upon GBA games at that time. You could also make a note directly next to the graphics score - 'Rating based upon GBA games', although Partners in Time is an entirely different name then Superstar Saga, and if you're reviewing Superstar Saga, then the note about GBA games isn't necessary...unless there's some mini-game option I don't know about ;p

The graphics were admittently (admittedly) great, but you also noticed they didn't quite push the hardware, which can also be a good thing, too. How can 'we' notice if 'we' haven't played the game yet? I've played the game, yes, but that doesn't mean everyone who reads this has played it.

In fact, the atmosphere almost benefitted (benefited) from it!

and Mario and Luigi tend to overexpress themselves, witch (witch? Something tells me we're not in Kansas anymore ;p) make(s) it all the more witty!

To sum up the graphics, great, but not hardware pushing, and excellent sprites.  Normal mapped textures are good. "To sum up the graphics, they're generally good, but not hardware-pushing. The normal mapped textures are good, however, and the sprites are quite excellent."

Sound and Music: 9.5/10 I generally put it under the title of 'Audio,' but it's not a huge deal.

The sound has definitely benefitted (benefited) from the normal mapped textures that I mentioned earlier.  The music definitely fits where it's used, wether (whether) it be on Hoohoo Mountain, Joke's End, or the overworld.  

but I tell you, the music in this game should be able to whisthand (you could also put 'endure', just for an easier time with spelling. Big words look nice, but only if you spell them right) 

Now, about the sounds... If you're gonna change topics and talk about the sounds, a paragraph break would be nice.

it's ingenious how they managed to use as few sound effects as they did, and not make it sound mediocre (just like what they did in Super Metroid...  just ingenous). You put ingenious twice, and you spell it wrong the second time. Get creative with those words! ;p

To sum this part (the music/sound) up, great sound (though with occasional flaws), and excellent use of few sound effects.

The gameplay in the field uses a painless action command system (you could also put here that it might come as inspiration from the original Paper Mario game).

Start switches the Bros. positions (swaps them... yes, start not pausing was a little wierd at first, but you'll get used to it), and doing that increases the options of abilities that the developers could expand them. Since it might be easy to get folks confused, don't forget to add in things, like 'The start button' and such.

The part in parenthesis could also be changed to 'pressing start to switch them was a little weird (you also spelled 'weird' wrong) at first, but you'll get used to it'.

And the developers manages to make the enemies attacks look natural while using only 2 forms of defend/counterattack, being jump and hammer. Manages doesn't fit when there's more then one developer, so you could replace it with 'manage' or 'managed'.

And the first strikes also affect the entire enemy party. Oh no you didn't! You did NOT just start a sentence with and!

Eh, me being picky again.

It makes the battles action oriented, fun, and painless without heavy amounts of tedium, frusturation, or anything that is sometimes associated with RPG's. "Frustration," "and," "RPGs"

In order to use bros. attacks, you also need bros points.  bros. points are like the magic points of Mario and Luigi. You can connect the bolded part with something like "In order to use bros. attacks, you need bros. points, which are like the magic points of Mario and Luigi." 

And you also level up in RPG fashion, enabling you to level up any of the following stats:

All of this could be easily formed into a sentence with 'leveling up your HP, BP, POW, DEF, Speed, or Stache', and giving a possibly-shorter explanation for each. Of course, it raises the question as to if explanations are truly necessary for everything except Stache and Speed.

Oh, and 'pulverizing' appears both ways in the spell-check, so it's not something you have to change if you don't want to.

And there's also a simple stregnth (strength) and weakness system too... but revelaing (revealing) that will give out too many spoilers, but (you can also put 'although') it involves one of the coolest abilities you get in the game. 

In conclusion... eh, this is the category there (pretty sure you meant 'where') the game kicks the most ass.

The story and everything will keep ou (you) reeled in and will NEVER keep you away from this game. 

In other words about the replay value, it's excellent. In other words, the replay value is nothing short of excellent.

Okay...that's done ;p

Yeah, so...obviously you had a few spelling errors, but nothing a quick spell-check can fix. It's a very wise move to use SC before you post your review - you'll be amazed at what you might get (I frequently find I make the smallest of mistakes and don't notice it until spell-check or someone else points it out for me).

Another huge issue with your review is the 1st-person spin you put on it by putting 'me' and 'I' in a lot of sentences. Main thing: Don't do it. It gives your review a biased appearance, and nobody wants that, right?

That's not to say it's a bad idea to post your thoughts on the game, but do it in a way without using 'me' or 'I'. Just the way you talk about the game will give people a good-enough idea of your opinion on it.

One of my first times writing a review, I posted it in color, which turned out to be a mistake. Generally avoid posting reviews in bright colors like red, yellow, and pink, because it can be a pain to highlight words just to be able to read them. The red you used is...acceptable, but if you ever do use a bright color, don't forget to at least bold it.

Your sections appear to be pretty much around the same length, but I'd try and go for deeper details without spoiling anything. That's just me though.

Aside from my ever-nitpicky comments, it still remains a pretty good review.
Hey, it's PXD!

Hmmm... I never realized I had so many spelling mistakes...  I didn't have the spell check button then.  Also, I don't understand why I had that many mistakes in the first place... I'm usually a better speller than that.  Typing that much can wear your hands out to the point that they make many typos, huh?

Heh, and you can understand why I used red *points to name*.

Other than that, I have nothing else to say.  Except that's only my third review.  Yet, I'll keep this thread handy for possible later reviews...
meh