Nahh
2 (14.3%)
Yes
7 (50%)
YES!
0 (0%)
OF COURSE!!
2 (14.3%)
ARE YOU KIDDING?  THIS GAME IS SO AWESOME!
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Jayman321

Java

Well it all depends if you like the type of games where you start your own life.

So do you?

B9M

If you like games that are like The Sims, then you'll like Animal Crossing. It all depends on what kinds of games that you like.

Bws2cool

It is a cool game if you have time.

It is something that you cant do everything in one day. You have to come for weeks for get everything. Like there are fish, bugs, etc that only come in summer, fall, winter, or spring.

I stoped playing it though. Got bored :D
I miss the old Nsider Forums :(

major tom

At first it's coo'. Then it turns into crack. Then you get bored of it and stop playing.

Tomful

Most people who buy it and usually there's one point where they get addicted and play it for one week.

Then they play it less and less until they stop playing completely, and then they never play it again.

Mutilator7

Quote from: Tomful on January 12, 2008, 03:18:17 PM
Most people who buy it and usually there's one point where they get addicted and play it for one week.

Then they play it less and less until they stop playing completely, and then they never play it again.

Exactly, only maybe more than a week, depending on playtime

4me2kn0w

I liked the game a lot. I played the game for 18 months every day for at least 3 hrs. a day.
I ended up with about a dozen blue roses, millions of dollars, evey golden tool the biggest
house, collected every song from K.K. Slider and almost completed the Nooks catalog.
Then there wasn't much to do but water my dozens and dozens of hybrids.
I would do it again (on the Wii).

Lotos

You'll get a lot of replay value out of it.  Maybe even an obsesssion :O

iemaxx

yea you should, i really like this game and i think u will also

xphantomx

if you think real life gets boring at times then this game is for u!!!!

plus it has lots of replay value and such

also it takes forever to do everything (ive had it since release day and im still playing and not even about 1/2 through it yet)