News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Prepare for the ultimate Gaming Experience of your LIFE!

Started by Solash, January 21, 2008, 12:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solash

o.k not really, but that would be sweet.  Anywho I'm Solash, I was ANIMALCROSSING1 on the original NSider.  I have a Wii, and I've had a total of 3 DS's, 1 original and 2 Lites.

Things I like: (Not in any specific order)
-Nintendo
-Sonic
-Sig Making
-Lego's
-Star Wars
-Computers
-Soccer
-Microsoft
-Water
-Winter

Things I dislike:
-Sony
-My little siblings
-Football
-Honors English Class (Thank God That's over with.)

So yea, that pretty much describes me.

Sports1

You and me will get along just fine. :)

Welcome to the fourms.

Silverhawk79

Welcome! :)
I'm the head admin, feel free to come to me with any questions, or any of our other helpful staff members.

Zovistograt

LEGO fan eh?

What do you think of the new Indiana Jones crap?  That's Johnny Thunder's domain >:(
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Solash

Dude, I know, that's exactly what I was thinking,  I miss his LEGO's.  I remember of this one set I had of him, it was a trap door to a mummy's lair, it was sweet.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Solash on January 22, 2008, 02:29:12 PM
Dude, I know, that's exactly what I was thinking,  I miss his LEGO's.  I remember of this one set I had of him, it was a trap door to a mummy's lair, it was sweet.
I kinda stopped buying the new stuff though...it just isn't as good as 90's sets.  These are too franchised and cheap-seeming...like there isn't enough of the interconnectivity going on.  I mean, some of the elements are way too complex to be even called LEGO elements.  They're even stranger and less connective than the UFO disc pieces :P
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)