News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

favorite theory of the creation of the universe?

Started by Zovistograt, January 24, 2008, 08:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 24, 2008, 09:38:56 PM
Quote from: Pokesamrus on January 24, 2008, 09:38:05 PM
Notice how in my attempt at saying someone phails I deliberately add phail just to show that I don't really mean they phail and I still respect their believes, no matter how unlikely they are

Regardless, it was completely retarded and I really hope you'll abstain from ever posting like that again.
We need another smiley added to the forums.

LinkXLR

Quote from: OneManFreakShow on January 24, 2008, 09:35:56 PM
Quote from: Pokesamrus on January 24, 2008, 09:32:33 PM
Quote from: LinkXLR on January 24, 2008, 08:57:06 PM
Creation.

Because I believe it's the truth.
Son, you phail. Now,

lemme tell you a story all about how my life got twist-turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you all about how you phail.

No.
Notice how in my attempt at saying someone phails I deliberately add phail just to show that I don't really mean they phail and I still respect their believes, no matter how unlikely they are
So I fail for believing? So I fail for not being something you accept? So I fail for just being Christian?

You may have your own problems, but you have no right to blame them on me, or any other religious person for that matter.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Pokesamrus

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 24, 2008, 09:43:36 PM
Creation.

Son, you phail. Now,

lemme tell you a story all about how my life got twist-turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you all about how you phail.

No.
So I fail for believing? So I fail for not being something you accept? So I fail for just being Christian?

You may have your own problems, but that's no reason to blame them on me, or any other religious person for that matter.
To quote the wise pokesamrus

...just to show that I don't really mean they phail...

LinkXLR

Quote from: Pokesamrus on January 24, 2008, 09:45:28 PM
Creation.

Son, you phail. Now,

No.

You may have your own problems, but that's no reason to blame them on me, or any other religious person for that matter.

That doesn't make any sense. And it was careless on your account.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Light

Quote from: Pokesamrus on January 24, 2008, 09:34:42 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on January 24, 2008, 09:11:57 PM
Quote from: britneymahboy on January 24, 2008, 08:58:40 PM
Big Bang because its the only realistic one.
Yeah, everything spinning randomly and then *BOOM* the universe is created. Very likely. :| Which brings us to Newton's First Law: "An object at rest remains at rest and an object in motion remains in motion unless acted on by an unbalanced force". There had to be some force that acted on the universe to create it.
Looks like someone isn't educated.

Well some supernatural god guy makes the world, how the hell is that likely, and then he leaves NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE OF HIS EXISTENCE, and some random ignorant old time commoners come up with the same exact idea of him, at random, and then it gets spread and a bunch of gullible people believe and you know how it ends.

VERY LIKELY, EH?
Now, where did I say that "some supernatural god guy" made the world? All I said is that - due to Newton's First Law - the Universe couldn't have been created without some type of unbalanced force acting upon it.

By the way, how do you think the Universe was created?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Umbrion

Quote from: darkmariov2 on January 24, 2008, 09:21:52 PM
Some faith in Asia that says the earth is held up by two elephants riding on a giant turtle's back in space.
Another says that the earth rotates because it sits upon a large Koi fish.

Pokesamrus

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 24, 2008, 09:46:43 PM
Quote from: Pokesamrus on January 24, 2008, 09:45:28 PM
Creation.

Son, you phail. Now,

No.

That doesn't make any sense. And it was careless on your account.
How does "I don't really mean they phail" not make sense. IT MEANS I DON'T MEAN THEY PHAIL.

Pokesamrus

Quote from: LightningSword on January 24, 2008, 09:47:12 PM
Quote from: Pokesamrus on January 24, 2008, 09:34:42 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on January 24, 2008, 09:11:57 PM
Quote from: britneymahboy on January 24, 2008, 08:58:40 PM
Big Bang because its the only realistic one.
Yeah, everything spinning randomly and then *BOOM* the universe is created. Very likely. :| Which brings us to Newton's First Law: "An object at rest remains at rest and an object in motion remains in motion unless acted on by an unbalanced force". There had to be some force that acted on the universe to create it.
Looks like someone isn't educated.

Well some supernatural god guy makes the world, how the hell is that likely, and then he leaves NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE OF HIS EXISTENCE, and some random ignorant old time commoners come up with the same exact idea of him, at random, and then it gets spread and a bunch of gullible people believe and you know how it ends.

VERY LIKELY, EH?
Now, where did I say that "some supernatural god guy" made the world? All I said is that - due to Newton's First Law - the Universe couldn't have been created without some type of unbalanced force acting upon it.

By the way, how do you think the Universe was created?
By the only real god, LIGHT FUCKING YAGAMI

JMV

Jesus Christ guys.  Shut the intercourse  up.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

not famy

Quote from: JMV290 on January 24, 2008, 09:51:41 PM
Jesus Christ guys.  Shut the intercourse  up.
you shut the intercourse  up intercourse  face intercourse  tard

OneManFreakShow

Quote from: famy on January 24, 2008, 09:55:34 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on January 24, 2008, 09:51:41 PM
Jesus Christ guys.  Shut the f*** up.
you shut the f*** up f*** face f*** tard

Your "bff's dog" is still ugly, by the way.

not famy

Quote from: OneManFreakShow on January 24, 2008, 09:56:16 PM
Your "bff's dog" is still ugly, by the way.
You're still ugly, by the way.

also stfu ur dog is

Umbrion

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 24, 2008, 09:29:08 PM
None of the universe creation theories are that entertaining, but the Egyptian humanity creation story is pretty interesting. Basically, Rha masturbates and out comes humans.
Oh my
O___O