News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots

Started by ME86, September 25, 2007, 04:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ME86

So, who else is excited about this epic game?

Personally I cannot wait for it, in fact, I'm happy it's been delayed also because now it allows me to save up money for a PlayStation 3 and maybe a HDTV. I just hope I get a job next month on my birthday.

Bob-ombs

main reason I want a PS3.

I still haven't even gotten my 360 yet though, that comes first.

ResidentZoidberg

Oh, I most definitely want it. MGS online is looking quite nice, too. *Has PS3*
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

ME86

Quote from: ResidentZoidberg on September 25, 2007, 04:45:51 PM
Oh, I most definitely want it. MGS online is looking quite nice, too. *Has PS3*

True that. I just hope voice chat is easier in it.

Leafball

My most wanted game for the PS3. I haven't got a PS3 just yet but I will before the end of 2007.

FLAIRFAN777

i am actually watch an article on online play right now

LINKNLYD, THENINTENDODUDE, and BOWSERFREAK13, please tell me if you are them or find them

ME86

Quote from: FLAIRFAN777 on September 28, 2007, 06:35:29 AM

Online is a funny thing with Guns of the Patiorts... The game actually doesn't include the full multiplayer game, but rather includes a 'Metal Gear Online Starter Package', or at least I'm sure that's what it's called... And then you have to buy the rest of the Metal Gear Online from the PlayStation Store... But I could be wrong and Konami and Kojima Productions could decide to package both game together... Which I think would be a smart idea maybe for a Limited Edition of Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots.... But maybe I'm just rambleing.

FLAIRFAN777

Quote from: ME86 on September 28, 2007, 06:46:37 AM
Quote from: FLAIRFAN777 on September 28, 2007, 06:35:29 AM

Online is a funny thing with Guns of the Patiorts... The game actually doesn't include the full multiplayer game, but rather includes a 'Metal Gear Online Starter Package', or at least I'm sure that's what it's called... And then you have to buy the rest of the Metal Gear Online from the PlayStation Store... But I could be wrong and Konami and Kojima Productions could decide to package both game together... Which I think would be a smart idea maybe for a Limited Edition of Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots.... But maybe I'm just rambleing.
that sound about right
btw, nice avatar

LINKNLYD, THENINTENDODUDE, and BOWSERFREAK13, please tell me if you are them or find them

DarkLink49

im really excited for this game, especially since its ending a great series(its up there with Zelda, Mario ,and FF)

FLAIRFAN777

yah, too bad it's ending

online looks great tho

MxKirby

main reason i wanna buy the ps3, by that game alone. :D

its awsome, i cant wait.

most wanted game right now. :)

im part of the Revs \R\MxKirby: 051649 333287
challenge me anytime