News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

I noticed something important!*SPOILERS*

Started by Saraneth, February 01, 2008, 07:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saraneth

In the "legit" roster pic that has Toon Link and Robot, I don't think I saw Wario in the correct spot! If somebody could post both pics at once so I could see them side 2 side that'd be great. Cause if wario is in the wrong spot.... then it's fake and our favorite characters still have a chance!!

Cornwad

Fell

You haven't seen gameplay of ROB and TL fighting have you?

That pretty much shows proof of that roster being real.

I have a video of ALL characters. Care to see it?

Spongebob does not approve

Saraneth

Sure! I just wanted to make sure I was in the right, so that's why I made the thread. I couldn't find the image again after I searched fer it

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Saraneth

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 01, 2008, 07:12:37 AM
Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HU_AJbx10Q

Shows them performing their FS aswell.

AHHHHHHHHH I hate teh skewl computers. They block Youtube and it pisses me off! Btw I read your profile, I am a boston fan and Creed fan 2. Du you like any bands like Project 86?

Neerb

Quote from: Saraneth on February 01, 2008, 07:15:32 AM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 01, 2008, 07:12:37 AM
Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HU_AJbx10Q

Shows them performing their FS aswell.

Btw I read your profile, I am a boston fan and Creed fan 2. Du you like any bands like Project 86?
Keep stuff like that to the PMs.

Nintenfrk

Quote from: Saraneth on February 01, 2008, 07:03:59 AM
In the "legit" roster pic that has Toon Link and Robot, I don't think I saw Wario in the correct spot! If somebody could post both pics at once so I could see them side 2 side that'd be great. Cause if wario is in the wrong spot.... then it's fake and our favorite characters still have a chance!!
Actually, since Wario is ow representing his own series, it is okay to put him by himself, since e is the only character from the Wario series.
The man in black fled across the desert...and the gunslinger followed.

Macawmoses