News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

RP Launch pad thread!

Started by NJNETSFAN15, September 29, 2007, 01:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: FearItself on October 14, 2007, 01:00:15 PM
Does anyone know if I can make a non-Nintendo-related roleplay?
It would have a concept, I assure you. And, it would most likely be popular too.

well, I didnt delete any yesterday so in my books they are fine....( but still ask )

FearItself

I still did, and I'm 99.9% sure I got an "okay" from Silverhawk.

gamemasterdevil

Awesome Joeofmars! I'll be putting it up shortly for anyone else who's interested in joining.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

Yes you can 100% sure, my DBZ and Kingdom hearts rps ;) If you want to do it go ahead its cool with me.

FearItself

I'd like to know how my Avatar Roleplay is doing. Any sort of feedback would be appreciated. =)

iemaxx

Name: Zach
Name: tiny fury
Appearance: long redish anime hair, and cool amour like in R and C
Appearance: short hair, cool amour like in WOW(world of warcraft)
Bio: likes eating( alot)
Bio: still working on it

MarioGamer

Guys, this board needs more military threads.  So far, the Mario Bros. Military is the only one that exists.  Yeah, its pretty active now, but once the attacks stop we will have very little activity since there are no other militarys to have combat with. 

Not saying that everyone should go out and start one.  Just..you know, if you want to, then by all means, do it :D. 

Joeofmars

Quote from: MarioGamer on October 19, 2007, 12:11:43 AM
Guys, this board needs more military threads.  So far, the Mario Bros. Military is the only one that exists.  Yeah, its pretty active now, but once the attacks stop we will have very little activity since there are no other militarys to have combat with. 

Not saying that everyone should go out and start one.  Just..you know, if you want to, then by all means, do it :D. 

Yeah,i'm not exactly sure I understand military RP's.

Could you explain them a bit for me please?

FearItself

Quote from: FearItself on October 17, 2007, 01:10:58 PM
I'd like to know how my Avatar Roleplay is doing. Any sort of feedback would be appreciated. =)

I'd still like feedback on this roleplay, please. It's the "Azula's Reign" Avatar roleplay.

Triforce_Luigi

I think it is doing well. But since everyone is in a group, it might be hard to move on when someone is off.

FearItself

Well, that's pretty much what happens constantly in my Pokemon roleplay, and look how well that one is doing. x3

Triforce_Luigi

Good point. You have reached a hundred pages.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 01:25:51 PM
Well, that's pretty much what happens constantly in my Pokemon roleplay, and look how well that one is doing. x3
Yeah but in that one, it's more of a general group. Like, I can sometimes RP even if someone is offline but in your avater one, basicly EVERYBODY has to be there to move on.

FearItself

Well.. That's true, but the whole Roleplay is centered around the group effort.
It may move slower than the Pokemon Roleplay, but atleast the Avatar one has an interesting plot behind it so far that will keep it moving.

Triforce_Luigi

In tge Pokemon one, everyone is barely around Oreburgh.