Main Menu

The Secrets of Isle Delfino

Started by The Kid, February 13, 2008, 05:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Kid

The Secrets of Isle Delfino
Novelette ala' Fantasia

Story

It's been quite a while since the hero himself, Mario, obtained all the shine sprites and restored light back to Isle Delfino. It had been restored to paradise once again and regained the tourist's attraction ever since. 

A couple months later after Mario, Peach, and the rest of the co. traveled back to the Mushroom Kingdom, things around the paradise seemed a little quiet...too quiet. However, it still remain as the "tourist's attraction". Secrets and mysteries that remain around the paradise await any witty tourist.

Rules

- No Spamming
- No Flaming
- No Godmodding
- Make it interesting
- Have fun! :P

Style

This RP story is in a style of a 'lukewarm' fantasy of flexibility. You can go along with the plot ('anything', pretty much) but try not to go way WAY off-topic or off-the-wall. :D

You'll start off by finally getting to Isle Delfino (whatever you want to do (sailing by boat, landing by plane, floating via blimp, etc.)). Simple, right? You'll soon be noticing a green bright light high above Corona Mountain from a distant. Where did that green light come from and where does it lead to? You'll soon find out on that pursue. This is going to be similar to my previous thread I made a while ago so like I said before - make it interesting. :P

Requirements

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio: [Optional]

The Kid

Character List

Name: Koz Koopz
Species: Koopa
Personality: outgoing/nice/crazy
Appearance: Yellow Koppa, black shell, black sunglasses and a hawaian shirt (blue flowers
Bio: [Optional] Hey Im Koz, I used to serve under bowser but I got bored of that so here i am just trying to vacation!

---

Name: Harry
Species: Hammer Bro.
Personality: Laid-back.
Appearance:
Bio: [Optional] Harry never liked Bowser, so he quit. He found himself at Isle Delfino and is now a guard/bodyguard.

---

Name: Tommy
Personality: Outgoing
Appearance: shorts, sandals, button up shirt
Bio: Here on vacation from the Mushroom Kingdom as an ally to them!

---

Name: Greelo
Species: Toad
Personality: A happy cheerful toad that loves to explore
Appearance: A Gray and White toad!

---

Name: Soap
Species: Parakoopa
Personality: Gets P.O. really easy after working under Bowser. In fact, he just plain isn't that happy. Hasn't been since he earned his cloud.
Appearance: Has the regular white cloud, but has a dark blue shell. He also wears small, blue glasses to help him see.
Bio: He used to work for Bowser, as the janiter of his castle, until he got sick of cleaning up after people and them just laughing at him. He is currently unemployed and is looking for a job

Allegretto

Ill join!

Name: Kaz Koopz
Appearance: Yellow Koopa, black shell, black sunglasses and a hawaian shirt (blue flowers
Bio: [Optional] Hey Im Koz, I used to serve under bowser but I got bored of that so here i am just trying to vacation!

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 14, 2008, 06:11:24 PM
Ill join!

Name: Koz Koopz
Appearance: Yellow Koppa, black shell, black sunglasses and a hawaian shirt (blue flowers

Yes! Finally a join! :D Or course you can join! ;) If you have any questions let me know. :P

jnfs2014

Appearance:         http://th236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4/Sonicthekid_2007/th_assist01_070702c.jpg
Bio: [Optional] Harry never liked Bowser, so he quit. He found himself at Isle Delfino and is now a guard/ bodyguard.

The Kid

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on February 14, 2008, 06:28:43 PM
Appearance:         http://th236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4/Sonicthekid_2007/th_assist01_070702c.jpg
Bio: [Optional] Harry never liked Bowser, so he quit. He found himself at Isle Delfino and is now a guard/ bodyguard.

Added. :)

Allegretto

Is the Rp on or are we still waiting for more characters to join?

The Kid

Allegretto

Kaz woke up from the Uncomfortable chair on the plain heading to Isles Delfino. He looked out the window to see the island getting closer. He then looked over towards Corona mountain. I saw a great green bright light, I tried not to think to much of it as i drifted back to sleep...

The Kid

((Ooc: Nice one.))

Someone knocks on Kaz's door.

Allegretto

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 14, 2008, 06:42:39 PM
Quote from: The Kid on February 14, 2008, 06:38:52 PM
((Ooc: Nice one.))

Someone knocks on Kaz's door.
I opened the door, "Hello?"

Pinata: Hey, you're new right?

Allegretto

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 14, 2008, 06:46:28 PM
Kaz: 'Yes I just flew in earlier today".

Pianta: Do you know where that green light is coming from over that volcano? It's giving us a bad vibe.

Allegretto

Quote from: The Kid on February 14, 2008, 07:04:09 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on February 14, 2008, 06:46:28 PM
Kaz: 'Yes I just flew in earlier today".

Pianta: Do you know where that green light is coming from over that volcano? It's giving us a bad vibe.
Kaz: I saw a slight glimce of it on my plane ride here. It seemed to be coming from that mountin ((points to Mount. Corona))