Main Menu

The Secrets of Isle Delfino

Started by The Kid, February 13, 2008, 05:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 14, 2008, 07:05:27 PM
Quote from: The Kid on February 14, 2008, 07:04:09 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on February 14, 2008, 06:46:28 PM
Kaz: 'Yes I just flew in earlier today".

Pianta: Do you know where that green light is coming from over that volcano? It's giving us a bad vibe.
Kaz: I saw a slight glimce of it on my plane ride here. It seemed to be coming from that mountin ((points to Mount. Corona))

Pianta: Oh, well, if you notice anything s-strange about it just let us k-know. *Exits, shivering*

Allegretto

((Yells as Pianta is leaving)) "I shall' "shuts door a little confused*

The Kid

(Ooc: Dang! Now I really gotta go! :-\ I'll be back tomorrow. ;))

Allegretto

((Later that night)) Kaz looked over at the window while he was getting ready to finish his day with a goods night sleep. He was glad that his window was facing the mountain, so he could check on it like Pianta had wanted. He looked and saw nothing. "Hm..I wonder.." he said as he drifted off into sleep.

Tupin

Name: Tommy
Species: Koopa
Personality: Outgoing
Appearance: shorts, sandals, button up shirt
Bio: Here on vacation from the Mushroom Kingdom as an ally to them!

Tommy flew in on Mushroom Air Flight 101 and departed.

"It's beautiful!" he said. "Mario sure did do a good job cleaning up the place."

He took a boat to the mainland.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Allegretto

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 14, 2008, 07:19:53 PM
Name: Tommy
Species: Koopa
Personality: Outgoing
Appearance: shorts, sandals, button up shirt
Bio: Here on vacation from the Mushroom Kingdom as an ally to them!

Tommy flew in on Mushroom Air Flight 101 and departed.

"It's beautiful!" he said. "Mario sure did do a good job cleaning up the place."

He took a boat to the mainland.
As Kaz was out taking a stroll admiring how clean the Delfino was and how spectacular the waves were he spotted another Koopa getting off of a boat. He walked up "Hello Im Kaz"

The Kid

((Ooc: I'm back...for now. I'm at school though! :o) Anyway, I'm going to start like this. I'll sign myself in later. This thread will get 'interesting' so brace yourselves. :))

*Meanwhile, there was a light 'green-ish' blue shelled Koopa Troopa named Toddy the Kid. He was named "The Kid" because he was like a laid-back kid with a silly intent. He always have on this "Kool Aid-ish" smile. He arrived at Isle Delfino and is touring...as a tourist*

Toddy the Kid: *Brightly* Ahh. Isle Delfino. Just as I picture'd it before.

*Toddy the Kid notice a Koopa Troopa talking with another Koopa Troopa*

Toddy the Kid: Kooly high! *Goes over to the Koopa Troopas* Hi, I'm Toddy! :^D

Allegretto

Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 07:46:08 AM
((Ooc: I'm back...for now. I'm at school though! :o) Anyway, I'm going to start like this. I'll sign myself in later. This thread will get 'interesting' so brace yourselves. :))

*Meanwhile, there was a light 'green-ish' blue shelled Koopa Troopa named Toddy the Kid. He was named "The Kid" because he was like a laid-back kid with a silly intent. He always have on this "Kool Aid-ish" smile. He arrived at Isle Delfino and is touring...as a tourist*

Toddy the Kid: *Brightly* Ahh. Isle Delfino. Just as I picture'd it before.

*Toddy the Kid notice a Koopa Troopa talking with another Koopa Troopa*

Toddy the Kid: Kooly high! *Goes over to the Koopa Troopas* Hi, I'm Toddy! :^D

((Kaz looks over a little suprised)) Kaz: Oh hello Toddy, my name is Kaz Koopz. Im not to sure what this other Koopa's name is, he hasent said anything yet but its nice to meet you.

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 07:48:44 AM
((Kaz looks over a little suprised)) Kaz: Oh hello Toddy, my name is Kaz Koopz. Im not to sure what this other Koopa's name is, he hasent said anything yet but its nice to meet you.

Toddy the Kid: Ah, thanks. *Notice a green light on Corona Mountain* Eh, I've never seen that before. Have you heard of it?

Allegretto

Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 11:15:34 AM
Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 07:48:44 AM

Toddy the Kid: Ah, thanks. *Notice a green light on Corona Mountain* Eh, I've never seen that before. Have you heard of it?

Kaz: Yes actually I have seen it, when I was still on my plane ride on my way here I caught a slight Glimce of it out of the window. I told a Pianta about it, he seemed very worried.

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:03:56 PM
Kaz: Yes actually I have seen it, when I was still on my plane ride on my way here I caught a slight Glimce of it out of the window. I told a Pianta about it, he seemed very worried.

Toddy the Kid: Eh, boi? I wonder why he's so worried... :-\

Allegretto

Kaz: Yea! I wonder if there is some secret about the light or if there is somthing dangerous about it, the thought has been bugging me ????

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:06:53 PM
Kaz: Yea! I wonder if there is some secret about the light or if there is somthing dangerous about it, the thought has been bugging me ????

Toddy the Kid: Hmmm, it might be one of those green spotlight thingies... *Glances at the light* Or is it...

Allegretto

Kaz: Hmmmm maybe we could find out somtime, anyway where are you staying Toddy ?

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:09:59 PM
Kaz: Hmmmm maybe we could find out somtime, anyway where are you staying Toddy ?

Toddy th Kid: Hmm, let me check. *Looks at the map* Eh, I heard there's a hotel at Sirena Beach...but that's too far. Have you seen any hotels around this area?