News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Pokemon Mercenaries:World in Chaos (Your rules, your way...)

Started by Wolfpika, February 18, 2008, 11:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"I believe I still have about 5,000 Poke, enough to get me at least a small used Jeep and some mines." Spike headed over to a garage shop and bought a old worn down camo jeep and some detonation mines at a store nearby.

Spike hopped in the Jeep and zoomed across the plains, registering the Thunder Division location in his log map he kept in his pack.

Light

((Mixing up our characters, are we, Wolf? =P))

Kyle turned, and saw another car coming across the plains. This one seemed to be a Cubone. After looking at the car for awhile, he could determine that he was in good shape. Nothing wrong there.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((Now can a Sneasel drive when it lacks thumbs?))

Karma noticed a Pikachu in a hat standing there. He stopped and got out of the car, hand going to his sword. He walked closer to the Pikachu. "Why are you just standing there?" he asked, eyes narrowing with suspicion.

Light

The Pikachu eyed Karma suspiciously, trying to find out where - or even if - he was hurt. "No reason. Why? Is this a non-soliciting zone?"

Triforce_Luigi

"No," replied Karma. "Just seems suspicious to see someone standing in the middle of nowhere."

Light

The Pikachu scratched at the back of his head. "Yeah, it is a little weird. But I'm just passing through."

Triforce_Luigi

Light

"Have you had any check-ups recently?" The Pikachu called out to Karma.

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Black Jack's ears perked up. "Is that so? Then I believe you should get one soon."

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, checkups are kinda expensive," said Karma doubtfully, a bit confused by the randomness of the situation.

Light

"So you're telling me you don't have that much money?" The Pikachu asked.

Triforce_Luigi

Karma realized something then. "Wait. Insistency that I should get a check up and interest in my financial status... You're a con artist!"

Light

The Pikachu then smirked. "That's funny, calling me a con artist. You don't truly know that much, do you?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, if you're not a con man, then you are either a legitimate doctor with expensive fees or lying," said Karma. "And I don't particularly like either option."