News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Pokemon Mercenaries:World in Chaos (Your rules, your way...)

Started by Wolfpika, February 18, 2008, 11:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Call me Doctor Black Jack," the Pikachu said, turning around. "You can try to reach me if something goes wrong." With that, he began to walk away.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"Whatever you say, doc," said Karma, stepping into the car and driving away.

Wolfpika

As Spike approached a run down town, he noticed a pikachu with a top hat, talking to a sneasel. He squinted at the pikachu once more and remembered the picture.

"Black Jack..." Spike whispered. Spike turned over towards the pikachu's direction. Spike planned to incapacitate him after luring him away from the public.

"Hello, Black Jack, isn't it?"

Light

"And how would you come to know me?" The Pikachu asked, turning around to face Spike.

Wolfpika

"Your just popular I guess, heard about you around the block. Apparently, you have a reputation. Come with me, I have a favor to ask."

Light

The Pikachu's left ear twitched slightly, but only for a second. "Is it something you can't talk about here? And, I might add that only a few people have witnessed me perform surgery. I'm not that popular." Or at least, I never planned it that way... something's up...

Wolfpika

"Come on, I don't want anybody catching this info." Spike motioned for him to get into the Jeep.

Light

The Pikachu looked around the plains, and besides the departing Sneasel, no one was near. "There's no one here, so let's just talk." His hand slowly began to move towards the hilt of his katana.

Wolfpika

"Now now, no need for weapons, if you want to trust me, here." Spike threw down his sniper and covert pistol, but not his club.

"Now, I believe you have heard of Thunder Cruise?" Spike said, stepping around him.

Light

"What of it?" The Pikachu asked, his right arm resting at his side again.

Wolfpika

"Apparently," Spike raised his bone club behind his back, "He wants to meet you..." With a quick movement of his club, he bashed at Black Jack towards his head with his club.

Light

The Pikachu's hat was knocked clean off. He had ducked to the side, and barely escaped the blow. He unsheathed his sword, and went into a defensive stance. I am a doctor, and I save lives; not destroy them.

Wolfpika

Dam it! I could have sworn that would have knocked him out clean...oh well.

"Forgive my rudeness, but I don't have time for this, come with me and no blood, or there will be consequences."

Light

"I suppose there is no other way," The Pikachu said, sheathing his sword. Immediately after that, her reached inside his pocket, pulled out a deck of cards, and threw them at Spike so that they would cloud his vision. Extremespeed! He ran off as soon as that happened.

Wolfpika

"Where do you think your going?" Spike threw his grenades ahead of Black Jack and they exploded. Spike kicked up his pistol and shot the boxes around him. They fell down and blocked Black Jack's way out.

"Come on, I haven't got all day, I don't want to hurt you, just come with me, please, don't make this hard on yourself, I'm not giong to kill you or anything, promise. I just need to deliver you to Thunder Cruise, so he can pay me a huge reward."