News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Biggest dissapointment for the uninclusion of...

Started by QingXin, February 22, 2008, 07:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which character are you most upset that didn't become playable?

Ridley
9 (31%)
Samurai Goroh
1 (3.4%)
King K. Rool
0 (0%)
Animal Crosser
4 (13.8%)
Krystal
3 (10.3%)
Ray 01
2 (6.9%)
Mewtwo
6 (20.7%)
Roy
4 (13.8%)
Mii
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

QingXin

I bet you know who I voted for. If you don't try remembering back to the first analysis that I always write about.

HTA!

...̅̅̅

CuccoGuy

Roy. Even though he wasn't my best he was still awesome. And Mewtwo.

tibar7

krystal after getting so many clues that supported the idea of her being playable and two long painful delays we learned that she had some stupid cameo at lylat cruise that no one cares about and apparently she never had a chance either. what a hard way to be dissapointed. she was one of the few characters on the poll that didn't even get an assist trophy. ridley was second most dissapointing. there was absolutely no reason to kick out roy and mewtwo.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Tupin

Animal Crosser.

Sakurai must not know much about AC if he thinks an Animal Crosser has zero fighting potential.

Just give him a fishing rod, net, slingshot, shovel, axe and make his clothes look better and bam.

Fighter.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Dei Enyt

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tupin

No one wants to comment on how simple it is to make an Animal Crosser a fighter?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

tibar7

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 22, 2008, 09:05:42 PM
No one wants to comment on how simple it is to make an Animal Crosser a fighter?
everyone probably agrees with it.
krystal, ridley, ray o1, roy, animal crosser, and mewtwo all definitely should have been in. luckily, along with lyn, they're the only characters i wanted that didn't make it.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Neerb

Ray 01 definately should have been in.  I mean, if Sakurai wanted a robot who would represent a new series in Brawl, he should have chosen the popular, important, fighting character instead of the all-but-forgotten, total-failure-of-a-marketing-scam, useless and slow character.

Ray01>ROB>Sakurai

Geno

Triforce_Luigi

Well, I wanted all of those with the exception of Mii. But Ridley would have been perfect! And they just stuck him in as a boss. Krystal was even worse...

amplas

Roy. Could have used another sword user and one as cool as Roy.