Main Menu

What is this game about?

Started by Tupin, February 23, 2008, 01:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_slime

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 23, 2008, 01:42:43 PM
Quote from: CrazyGamer on February 23, 2008, 01:36:52 PM
Odd...

Cute + Sepia tone + Spelling Mistakes + Nazi/Jewish Discrimination + Education Facts = ?
The creator has described it as a cross between Alice in Wonderland and Schindler's List.

It is about a French boy who escapes the horrors of the Holocaust and German occupation during WWII through his own imagination.

Yeah, I read that part about the plot synopsis, and I'm really looking forward to this game.  If the platforming and/or adventuring gameplay holds up, day 1 purchase.  I really hope they don't end up censoring it, because that would be f***ing sad if you had to censor out Swastikas on depicted Nazis and facts about the Holocaust.

Jono2

Quote from: blue_slime on February 24, 2008, 12:20:35 PM
Odd...

Cute + Sepia tone + Spelling Mistakes + Nazi/Jewish Discrimination + Education Facts = ?
The creator has described it as a cross between Alice in Wonderland and Schindler's List.

It is about a French boy who escapes the horrors of the Holocaust and German occupation during WWII through his own imagination.

Yeah, I read that part about the plot synopsis, and I'm really looking forward to this game.  If the platforming and/or adventuring gameplay holds up, day 1 purchase.  I really hope they don't end up censoring it, because that would be f***ing sad if you had to censor out Swastikas on depicted Nazis and facts about the Holocaust.

so it's basically Pan's Labyrinth in Germany minus a revolution plus a war?

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

blue_slime

Quote from: Jono2 on February 24, 2008, 12:23:35 PM
Odd...

I don't think we know enough about the game yet to come to that conclusion.  There is going to be an official announcement that was planned for after GDC, so maybe next week we'll find out.

Tupin

Quote from: Jono2 on February 24, 2008, 12:23:35 PM
Odd...

Yes.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.