News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

Karizo could see faint outlines of two figures.

"Hey!" Karizo shouted up to them while waving his hand in the air.

Dr.Hobo2

Matt could recognize the voice. "Hey Karizo!" He shouted back.

THEBIRD

"Yo, Karizo!" Jake shouted his greeting. "Come on up, we'll wait for you!"

X_Hero

Karizo ran up the mountain path until he had caught up with the two.

"Jeez, finally caught up to you..." Karizo said, just a bit out of breath.

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah...so...I'm pretty sure that cave is around here somewhere." Matt said eagerly wanting his camera back.

X_Hero

Karizo looked around a moment, and then far off, he thought he could see the shadow of a cave.

"Say, is that the cave?" Karizo asked as he pointed.

THEBIRD

Jake had never been inside Mt. Pyre, so he wasn't sure. But he shrugged and said, "It must be, I don't see any other entrances. Let's go."

Dr.Hobo2

"I think that might be it." Matt said walking toward the cave.

X_Hero

"Say, after we get your camera, we might want to wait for the others for a bit..." Karizo mentioned as he followed after Matt.

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah. I suppose we should." Matt said as he walked into the cave. Man...this place sends shivers down my spine after what happened.

X_Hero

Karizo's eyes adjusted, and he thought he saw the glint of a lens.

"I think it might be over there." Karizo said as he pointed at it.

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah! Yes it is." He picked up the camera which was the kind of bulky camera that would print the picture soon after somebody would take it. He then felt the ground near the camera for the photo. "Ah, and here's the phot...Wait..." He moved his fingers around and found a second one. "I only remember taking one..." He then started heading outside to the light to take a look.

X_Hero

Karizo followed him out to see what he was confused about. He saw that Matt had two pictures.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...the first one definitely looks like the one I remember taking." He said taking a look at the Lucario in the picture. "He was facing the camera so...I got a pretty good picture." He took a look at the second picture. Most of it was obscured by Lucario's head and Matt's upper arm. "Wait...my upper arm's in this one...I must have accidentally snapped a shot when he attacked me."

X_Hero

"Yeah, those things sometimes happen..." Karizo mentioned as he was looking at the picture as well.