News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

Karizo immediately stopped playing.

"Oh, whoops..." Karizo said as he remembered that he was sort of a Pokemon as well. "That was my white flute... It keep away wild Pokemon."

Dr.Hobo2

"And apparently pokemorphs too!" Matt said shaking his head. "Don't worry about that virus. I'll make sure you'll get back safe."

X_Hero

"Thanks." Karizo said as he began to head down the mountain.

Dr.Hobo2

"No problem." Matt said as he continued down the mountain also.

THEBIRD

Jake followed quietly behind, his lack of sleep was beginning to catch up with him.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey Jake, you've seen sort of quiet lately." Matt said.

THEBIRD

"Huh? Oh, just tired, I guess," Jake mumbled, stifling a yawn. "I didn't get too much sleep last night..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm..." Matt continued on as Lilycove came into view and his stomach grumbled. "I'm starting to get hungry now..."

THEBIRD

"I don't think we should just walk into a shop and try eating," Jake said. "I mean... What if someone notices?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well..." Matt started as he tried his best to hide his ears and tail under his hat and shirt the best he could. "Tell me the truth. Do you think I could fool people like this?"

THEBIRD

"You might be able to fool them for a bit," Jake started, "but... It would definitely raise suspicion. Plus, if you're not careful you could easily give yourself away."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh come on! I'm soooo hungry right now." Matt said holding his stomach. "I want food."

THEBIRD

Jake grinded his teeth, watching the town and listen to his own stomach growl. He sighed, "Alright... Let's go... But don't say I didn't warn you when something bad happens." Jake re-adjusted his tail so it was less noticeable before walking slowly and cautiously into town.

Dr.Hobo2

Matt walked alongside Jake and put his hands into his pockets so the Aura comming from it was less notable. "Hey..." Matt whispered to Jake. "If you're psychic...do you think you could implant thoughts into other people's minds." Matt said looking around glad to see nobody was taking suspicion. "Y'know...If things start getting bad."

THEBIRD

Jake gave Matt a sideways glance, rolling the idea over in his mind. 'I'm new to this power, and I've never tried that before...' he thought, wondering if he could actually do that. 'I was able to enter people's dreams...' "I could try," Jake finally said. "But I can't make any promises." 'Maybe I could practice...?' "Er, do you have any idea how I could do that? Maybe, just stare at someone and enter their mind and manipulate their thoughts?"